What size lugnuts do we have? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What size lugnuts do we have?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you will send me $10 I have a set of Gorilla locks 4wheel parts put on when I got my wheels I took them off that night and they are still in the box! If not they are 1/2!

These are the locks I have for my 97 Sport. They are the only ones that are able to fit under the center cap.

Dead Link Removed

McGard recommended model 24010 for my 98 XLT because of the clearance under the hubcap. On the above page, they are the ones to the far left of the picture called cone seat-multi-purpose. I believe they also sell non-locking lugnuts if I misunderstood what you are looking for. The Explorer hubcap does clip onto the lugnuts, so you probably will have to go to the dealer for OEM lugnuts.

why?

well I have cheap steel rock crawlers and live in a town where I know most everyone so I have no need for the extra hassle. Let me know your add and info and I will ship em out to you!

Re: why?

Originally posted by offroader_69_me
well I have cheap steel rock crawlers and live in a town where I know most everyone so I have no need for the extra hassle. Let me know your add and info and I will ship em out to you!

Plus have you ever tried to take one of those lock nuts off and slipped? Man that screws you in a hurry! I used to have a set of them and they were pretty much silly. :) If someone wants to steal the rims that badly they are going to have a copy of the key anyway...

Re: why?

Originally posted by offroader_69_me

Even Know I have Stock Rims, I still got a set of locks.
Its not really the Rims in worried about, its the Tires, since I paid $699 for 4 of them!

Yeah, I've got some new Eagle rims and Goodyear Wranglers that cost almost $1000 total, so that's the main reason I wanted the locks.

Back