What would YOU do if it was YOURS? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What would YOU do if it was YOURS?

i agree with ellesar its 2wd and your DD so keep it simple i say body lift and a set of 265 AT tires. it will make you more then happy and keep that factory ride. mines a little extreme but its not my DD sooooo... your truck for your use, be creative and build it how you want it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lots of members on here from all over. I had plenty of know how, but no place to do anything and no tools (damn apartment living). But I asked around, people stepped up and gave me advice and helped me, used their tools and garages etc (not for free though, I would say a body lift will run you about a case, case and a half of quality beer) Thats what this forum is all about, and why I love it more than any other car/truck forum I have been a part of. We're like one giant dysfunctional family here. :D

And Elessar is my brother. OORAH!
Get some ideas and work from there. We all have ideas that we share but no 2 Explorers are alike. Make it your own and let us gaze in its glory. lol

Well guys i decided just to go ahead and get a set of 265's and leave it at that. Don't have too much money to do anything else.

lol. Well good luck and War eagle!

Follow post #5 and start with the body lift. That will get you going in the right direction.

Back