• Register Today It's free!

wheelin in b.c.

greger

Reaction score
City, State
langley b.c.
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 limited
hey any one know of some good places with good mud or just a good look out in b.c mostly fraser valley.or higher like cariboo. thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hay let me know if you find anything I have family that live out there on the island and I get out there some times... I live in Edmonton AB, I at least take an anual trip in during the thanks giving weekend. There is a guy on here that used to go out to the island and do some wheeling I'm going to check it out this year maybe you want to come along its at Harrison Lake he says and he uses these offroad maps or something he gave me the web addy I'm gonna get some I also have dirrections to that Lake place don't know whats there but I'm gonna go out and Explorer... Have fuN!! :p::salute:

yea i never go to the island..this weekend i checked out herrling island and it was pritty good. but not much hills.

Oh cool, yeah its not bad the fairies are expensive but its so beautiful its worth it, well let me know if you find some good places; if I'm near by I'll check that one out but I'm not to familiar with where it is at the moment?! Oh well :p::salute:

it's between chilliwack and hope.

Back