Which backround do you use?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which backround do you use??

Which backround do you use?

• Shades of Gray

Votes: 54 49.5%
  • Pumpkin Orange

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • The Blues

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Perry Purple

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • LOUD!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Premier said:
Orange. It would be sacralige to choose another color :nono:

The blue looks a bit better than before, but the text needs to be lightened a bit more to be visible, the orange and purple are cool, and I'm switching between the two, today is purple

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We need two tone, green background, biege window things :p :D

But ive got tha bluues

Brandons said:
We need two tone

don't worry, here i am

ok, bad joke... :D

i use the blues

i got the blues.....

if it wasnt for bad luck, i wouldnt have no luck at all!

Shades of Grey for me...I like the simple easy to read colors...

Since I first found out about the color change thing, I have been using Pumpkin Orange. But after seeing this thread; I will have to try the Perry Purple for a while.I like the brighter colors. :cool:

I call foul! I think this is a post padding topic by Rick! :p

Well today I'm using orange, canary yellow, and fluorescent chartreuse. :D

This thread is nothing but a set up for this April's Fool's Color Joke we have now. Hehe... nice one!

I had been using the greys, but now I've got the blues.... Oh.... I've got the blues....... *starts singing the blues*

dejello said:
I had been using the greys, but now I've got the blues.... Oh.... I've got the blues....... *starts singing the blues*

Jello needs to get out more. :p

And just in case you missed the April fools festivities, you can now choose LOUD, to see that wonderful color combination (I beleive it was refered to as "Gay" in another thread :p ).

Yes, I would call it a bit gay too haha

"not that there is anything wrong with that" -Seinfeld

Gots to have da blues man.

I go with grey at work, but I haven't been home since the change, so, I don't know which one I would use. we'll just have to see :smoke:

im all about the LOUD. i like the way the colors match in no order what so ever :) :) good job on the background!

Nice and simple grey.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back