• Register Today It's free!

Which exhaust?

Toyofast

Reaction score
City, State
Ashland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 EB Exploder
I have only had my '92 EB for a short time but I need to upgrade the exhaust, needs a more burly sound above 3K rpm yet needs to be quiet below 3K rpm...It also needs to improve performance in the HP and torque areas.

What exhaust should I get??

I had a Flowmaster cat back on my '92 X that did just about what you're asking. At idle or light throttle it was pretty quiet, but had a nice rumble when you stomped on it. Noticeable improvement in hp. I got mine from Dead Link Removed for about 160.00

I installed the Flowmaster Force II cat-back system along with a new cat on my 91 XLT 4-dr. I think I paid $175 for the cat back and $95 for the cat. I can't recommend this system enough. The sound your'e looking for ...slightly better MPG and noticable HP/throttle response. I installed myself in about 2 hrs. The hard part is removing the old system. If you replace the exhaust...replace the cat at the same time. It will clog up and reduce MPG and HP eventually so ya might as well. BTW-after install...disconnect the battery for about 15 mins then drive for about 20 mins to reset the fuel/air mix controlled by the computer.

:chug:

Back