Who has had NO problems at all? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who has had NO problems at all?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5600 miles in no issues. Don’t even hear a noise with nothing on widows up and I’m tuned into noises after having multiple full on builds. But even if I heard a slight noise that was only audible with windows up and radio off I doubt I’d do much. If there are buybacks happening then ford will get to the bottom of it and issue either a TSB or customer satisfaction program to resolve it. Why anyone would trigger a buyback based off a noise that has zero to do with drive ability or safety before ford inevitably deals with is beyond me but to each is own.

2020 Platinum picked up in late October 2019 , recirc water pump was out at delivery. No problems since, now at 6k miles. Super quiet, quick, comfotable, wife is happy---well at least about her Ford.

My XLT was built late September and now has 3000+ miles with no significant issues. Couple of missing fasteners on the shrouds that cover the underside of the vehicle. Big deal. I would suggest not considering this forum to be a representative example of customers’ overall experience with the new Explorers. The fact that we even post here means we are more OCD about our vehicles than most and, as with most forums, more likely to air complaints than just say “everything’s OK”. Bottom line, your Explorer will most likely be entirely satisfactory. Mine is.

I think most issues people are experiencing are on early build models

10/2019 build. No service issues. Small paint defect from factory. Family loves the car @1,500 miles

Pickup 25 Oct 2019. I now have just under 8K km
No problems at all :)

Parts missing yes, Rear Deflector and Tow Hook
but the main thing, no problems.:bounce:

Brian

I think most issues people are experiencing are on early build models

That could very well be the case. Another reason why I preferred ordering over getting one off the lot. Mine will be built in February - if not March.

Everyone I know that has a 2020 Explorer is having (or has already had) a major problem with the vehicle. It’s looking like a disaster for Ford. Who has had NO problems with their 2020? It’d be good to hear from them!
I've haven't had any problems with my 2020 ST only the Deep Sleep Mode, And when I'm in reverse it's automatically putting on the brake making me think I just hit something, I've notice 3 times it automatically threw on brakes and nothing was behind me.

~6,000 miles, no major problems. Missing the same parts that others are, which is a problem, but is not "major".

I will say I find the multicontour front seats to be quite uncomfortable.

It's nice to see there that there are quite a few members that are having good experiences. Mine is finally fixed, and I love it.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

No problems. 1800miles , October 2019 build date
I have 11,911 and my truck was built
Screenshot_20200131-143957(1).png

Back