Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club? | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

Would you join?

• Yes... Bring it on

Votes: 101 75.4%
  • No...Sorry

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Maybe.... tell me more

Votes: 27 20.1%

• Total voters
Nope not yet but I will also take any updates that need to be made or new pics too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am in eastern NC and there are several explorers out here and we all would love a X club

Originally posted by BIG GREEN BOX
i am in eastern NC and there are several explorers out here and we all would love a X club
Dead Link Removed

give me some time to get that for you guys... i just have not heard anything from anyone in for ever.... so i didnt know what was going on... add this email to what ever email lists we have. mfirth1@cablevision.com

i will send you guys the pics and info asap...

Mike

Is that included list strictly enforced??

What about Rangers and B pickups...same over all drive train just different sheet metal and seating.

And some people in NJ are closer to NY then PA, and VT has some great wheeling too.

oh and one more thing....4 wheeling trips should be rated with a vehicles mods....at least tire size and lockers or open

If you ask me, i would say no, were not strict except for the rules regarding behavior.

If you ask someone else, they may say yes. You are more then welcome to come up to NY for a get together when we have one.

We do have permanent 'guests' in our club. You'll be kept in the circle as far as club runs and whatever goes. It's like you are a member, even though technically you're not. Make sense?

well i didnt look through all the posts but is there anyone in the jacksonville area that has a club??????

and knows where to go 4 wheelin

I am from New England and I want to join!!!!!! let me know if you guys actually start a club and what I have to do to Join cause I def. want in

P.S. I am from NH

Fred from Massachusetts, and hell yeah id like to join!

I'm still interested, i've contacted a few people, but i have heard nothing :(

IM me on aol(IAmTodd05) for info or on here
Todd

Thanks!

i am game to joining what do u have to do to join post back please

chase

Dead Link Removed
email teh appropriate person that is in charge of your area. All the info you will need is in the link i just posted.

Chucky.. I joined months ago.. back when we started this.. and i have heard NOTHING from anyone in a long time about this.. am i not on the email list or somthing?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nehh your ok mikke.... nothing is going on cause everyone goes to school. hopefully something will go on during january break

Back