Wire size

Dennis J.A.A.

Reaction score
City, State
Orfordville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Interceptor
2017 PIU Explorer
Looking for the wire size for the left turn signal wire (YE/VY) that is under the hood, on the driver's side, going towards the firewall. I have a mess of wires that are all showing and not in any kind of protection. They come from the firewall to under the fuse box (BCM).
I take it that the people who decommissioned the vehicle was in a hurry (on a Friday) and didn't care as long as he said it was done. I will try to put some kind of thick tape on all these wires when I am finished.
I HATE this WIRING DIAGRAM book! I should have purchased the CD.
The book is coming apart so fast and it hardly has any good references or pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shows 20GA on my Ford diagrams.

image.jpg

Thanks Bud! I couldn't find it in this stupid book I bought!
BTW
Where did you get the info from???
No problem 👍 I have all the Ford service data on my work laptop. Went to connector view after I found the connector number on the wire diagram.

No problem 👍 I have all the Ford service data on my work laptop. Went to connector view after I found the connector number on the wire diagram.
So... That means you work for Ford?

I
So... That means you work for Ford?
I actually work for a police department as the Upfitter. So I have access to all the Ford and GM software and various other dealer style tools for programming.

Hmmm could we make a deal? LOL
Maybe you should look at my last post about the white screen.
If you are able to solve this I owe you dinner!

Back