Would you drive a car through this? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Would you drive a car through this?

Umm, bad idea?

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,054

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would love to take an otherwise normal car and modify it with nice loooooong skids plates underneath to help it hydroplane on water and mud and just take that ***** going about 40 through there! I would have a helmet on and restaints or course! Be fun to just kind of skip over top of it all. lol. I think I would do just about anything in or to a car or truck is it wasnt worth much. Lend me your car, stand back and video tape!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
theres a camero around my area at a local garage and its on the same size tires as that car...crazyness :confused:

look something like this?

Attachments

• 4x4 camaro.jpg
    4x4 camaro.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 245

no the pontiac is on 44 inch boggers not 36 ish Mickeys, i see it every sunday at redneck church...mmm nitrous big block....

whoever was driving tha car is a huge dumbass

for playing in the mudpits? that stuff happens every 50 feet there is more rigs there on 44s then 33s or less, if you get stuck, you get pulled out, doesnt seem like a hard concept of having fun to me

no for playing in the mudpits with what appears to be a stock CAR

Actually that car has 44's on it, If you read a post on the first page some one shows a picture of it where you can see the 44's.

omg then thats no better. i am a redneck and all but that takes it to a whole new lvl.

Guy I work with has the most prestine Bogger one will ever see, 55 Chevy nomad two door body on a 76 3/4 ton powerwagon chassis, fly yellow with an awesome built 318.
Has never been offroad, is enough to make your loins ache

u gotta wheel it, all show and no go is no good. even moderate or light wheeling is good but i still think big tires is for trucks

LOGJOCKY said:
u gotta wheel it, all show and no go is no good. even moderate or light wheeling is good but i still think big tires is for trucks
Log, he has 60 grand in the puppy, this thing never even sees rain

i think it is probly only me, but no matter what i put into it i would still somewhat wheel it. when my mom had a brand new jeep i taped cardboard to the side of it so i didnt scratch it offroad

LOGJOCKY said:
i think it is probly only me, but no matter what i put into it i would still somewhat wheel it. when my mom had a brand new jeep i taped cardboard to the side of it so i didnt scratch it offroad

sounds like something you'd see up here....lol

so wheeling it hard makes him a dumbass and not wheeling at all is even worse? :p

no, he aint wheeling an old man car like the one in the mud. if u put time and money into it u can do whatever u want to it, but no matter hwat putting a car on big tires is redneck xtreme to me. I said no matter what I would wheel it and i didnt know he had a cherry nova so calm the hell down.

Back