• Register Today It's free!

X-Plan Pricing???

Highdust

Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Chevy Impala
Does anyone have any info on the X-Plan pricing for the new 2013 Explorers?

I realize that the price will be different with whatever specs you get. I'm more interested in the 2013 XLT with the 201A pkg so I can get a ballpark figure with some other upgrades I was thinking about.

I just cant seem to find any info :/

Thanks in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to your Ford partner website. When I did mine they had some ballpark numbers on the Explorers. I haven't looked in a while though.

For whatever reason, the Ford Partner website does not have X-plan information for the 2013 models that I looked at. 2012's, yes. 2013's, no.

I am not sure where you can go to get X-plan numbers right now without the hassle of going to a dealership.

x-plan is .04% off invoice

I used Edmonds.com for the invoice price before going to the dealer and it was exact except it left off the marketing costs.

Here's the x-plan pricing I calculated for my 2013 Limited with 302a, moon roof and some other options....

43485 x .04% = 173.94 xplan invoice discount
43485 - 173.94 = 43311.06 xplan price (you may have to add in advertising costs)

Here is a link to the Edmonds site
http://www.edmunds.com/ford/explorer/2013/?sub=suv

With the x-plan and other discounts I paid $42590 ($895 below invoice)

You can go to the partner site, then click on "search dealer inventory". Tak a look at different dealers, you can pull up window stickers which show xplan. Just search based on the model you want and you can get an idea.

I bought mine on the X Plan and it is a 2013 XLT that had an MSRP of 38,970. It came with the 202A package, with voice nav, 20" wheels, trailer tow pkg, power lift gate, and white platinum paint. With rebates at the time the X Plan price was right around 36,300. The best price that I could get that was not X Plan was about 600 or so higher. Hope this helps.

You can go to the partner site, then click on "search dealer inventory". Tak a look at different dealers, you can pull up window stickers which show xplan. Just search based on the model you want and you can get an idea.

I just tried this, and there was no xplan pricing that I could find on the window stickers. I brought up the same car twice, one from the ford partner website, and the other from the regular ford site, and the window stickers were the same. Did you ever try this with a 2013?

I got what the X Plan pricing was by going to the dealer and they pulled it up for me. They gave me a print out that showed the X Plan along with other plans. Other dealers also gave it to me over the phone. I guess you can pull it up on line but I did not bother with it.

I got the X-plan, 2011 XLT 4WD, Tow Package, and all-weather floor mats, 201A MFT package, price came to just around $35,000

Back