X with fabtech spindles and 31s | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

X with fabtech spindles and 31s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i dont have before pics, but im sure you all know what a stock x looks like so were not leaving too much to the imagination here.

Anyways heres the link to the page i made in notepad in 2 minutes.

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im not quite sure where fullerton is.. but i did drive up to UCSB this weekend.

Again though im not quite sure where fullerton is.

Was there an independant sticker on the back?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

hey Agent 51

i personally love your X

ive got a ranger now with 12"s in the front and 8"s in the rear riding on 33's i love it
i love the look
and i love the look of yours

ill b sellin my truck soon to buy an X Sport,
then puttin a Cali lift on with Spindles and 31's

so i wonder if i post a pic of mine, they will flame on about it too?:confused:

TWAR153
91-Up Ford Explorer
1-1/4in Rear
$47.00

Why is that 1-1/4 inch and not 2? do they mean 2 or are they shorter. i don't want something short man. Dig likes big shackles not some small ****

Sweet! Go for it.

And if they flame you, who cares, if you like then thats all that matters.

fullerton is in orange county off the 57 and 91 freeway, i didnt notice the sticker though.

There are a few like his around here in orange county. I work in Anaheim and I have seen one just like his, maybe thats the one you saw too. They're starting to get more popular.

that not the "new" cali look that looks has been around for atleast 2 years . and i always liked my front end higher than the rear mabye not that much more like a 1"or 2" higher . but the good thing about southern california is that most the trucks are lifted not lowered like some people that ruin there trucks or (suvs) oh btw agent51 a suggestion that your not going to take but just if it was mine i would lift the rear an 1 1/2 just so the tilt isn't so bad :D

I thought about getting an add a leaf this last weekend cause when i had it all loaded up with 6 people, luggage, and keg, it was sagging like a ****.

However i only carry that much stuff once in a blue moon so ill pass on the add a leaf.

Hey Agent. Why did u need alignment cams? I didn't when i installed my spindle

I dont know.

Im starting to think that the procomp spindles and the fabtech spindles are fairly different.

Apparently you can run stock wheels with teh pro comp ones, and as you say you dont need new cams with the pro comp ones, but who knows.

Maybe they conned me into needing them. I could care less.

well, whatever floats your boat, i guess. just promise not to make the wheels stick out 8 inches on either side.

I see the pre-runner look everywhere here in Diego...I actually like it. Looks good Agent51. To each his own.

im not trying to cut on your **** but correct me if im wrong, you like the look of your front being higher then the rear that bad? and whoever says that cali is the place thats doing this? dude southern california and northern california are two seperate friggin lifestyles. i have never seen or heard of anyone doing this.

Originally posted by texplor93
im not trying to cut on your "doo doo" but correct me if im wrong, you like the look of your front being higher then the rear that bad? and whoever says that cali is the place thats doing this? dude southern california and northern california are two seperate friggin lifestyles. i have never seen or heard of anyone doing this.

That's cause NorCal SUCKS!!!! :mattmoon:

:thumbdwn:

Originally posted by HuiDaddy

That's cause NorCal SUCKS!!!! :mattmoon:

:thumbdwn:

Word, everything after UCSB! ;)

nor cal sucks? its just that we actually have NORMAL people, and for you to cut on northern california and say it sucks, that sounds like a pretty weak come back man. i was talking to my brother about it because he spent 3 years at camp pendelton and he said that is the thing down there which makes no sense to me. instead of calling it the cali lift, you need to call it the so cal lift because i think its pretty ugly and no one has that type of **** here

blah blah blah whatever dude. i dun even understand why Nor cal peeps think they even have a chance when arguing over the obvious superiority of Southern California. The only reason Nor Cal is just a part of california because D.C. doesnt want to figure out how to add another star to the flag. What does NorCal offer to the rest of the state, if not the rest of the country. Oh, i forgot... casting calls for Mtv's "real world" or "road rules"... Oh yea...TREES! i hate trees anyways.

It's so nice to walk outta my house these fine summer days and not have to fun without bringing my rain or snow jacket. I dont even own a snow jacket! Oh yea, quit wearin socks with sandals... TACKY!

Why you think all the cash money stars be livin in SoCal? Two words. Beverly Hills. Two more. Mickey Mouse. Two more. Beach babes!!!
:confused:

buy a clue boy. NorCal gots nothin on SoCal.

Now in regards to my boy Agent51's setup. It's all about innovation, not constipation. chiil out Texplor93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back