Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
Im trying to get together a run at Paragon late August/ early September. 2 day run (sat & sun)

Anyone interested just post here and we'll get this thing together.....

Any questions feel free to email me anytime.

*** Run dates set for August 24-25. ***

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Argh! Again, I'll be at school! Any chance of 3rd week of August or no? 1st 2 weeks of Aug I'll be in hawaii, and I start school the 27th...

I'm up for it!! As of right now, nothing is on the calendar for around then, and the truck should be ready :D

Hmm, well in 3 weeks I'm heading back home to Memphis for the weekend, where I might (stress might) try and pick up a used 1st Gen Sport 4x4. Yeah, I'm sold on this stuff. I still like the street and won't give the one I've got up, so I'm going to try and go for the best of both worlds.

Chris,
I Down and this time i will make this one!

ok... good... now what about dates.... as u all know I live here so the date is totally flexable for me, so its up to you all .... I heard a "3rd week of august" gimme some dates that you all would like and we'll take it from there... just for the record this is a eXtremeXplorers run, but as always everyone is invited.

I'll probably be in for the trip, gotta fix the STX, then it's LIFT:D Maybe we'll have Namitey's back together

count me in, I should have my rig together by the 3rd week of Aug maybe I'll break down and order my T-Case this week... after looking at my truck I'm going to need to move a few things around also :hammer: rear approach angle sucks right now and is going to need to be fixed if I plan to keep up with the other bigger rigs without getting caught on everything :)
Also after looking at paragons calander it looks like we dont have much choice fer the date...

sept 7&8 best time for a fall run

OK, well after just visting the paragon website calender, the only weekends open are, August 17th-18th and August 24th-25th, the first 2 weekends in sept are closed to public due to special events there including NEUROC rock crawling competition on the 7th and 8th, hopefully Ill be competing in that. anyway, let me know what you all think.

Originally posted by parli22
sept 7&8 best time for a fall run

Sept is bad at paragon, no open weekends untill the 21st... late aug seems to be the best bet, might be crowed but atleast the park is open
For those who dont know http://www.paragonap.com is the link to Paragon's site, some info on the park +event calendar

I'll be there, if someone will spare me some room. I had a blast riding in 'Big Red', bent crossmember and all :) Just no more trips through the town of 'Deliverance', please...

Matt, I'm with ya on the extra X for wheelin-I've already got two prospects lined up and it's only my first day on the job! :D One's a 96 X like yours except its got this ugly ass blue interior...so many cars, so little time, mwa ha haa!

Well... when my rig is back up and running I'll have 2 open spots in my truck at the least :)
Started the wiring tonight... looks like my first few days is going to be trying to figure out where all these extra wires go :D friggin annoying how two diffrent cars from the same year can have wiring that is way diffrent

Of course im up for some wheeling. I WILL have my truck done by then. and maybe ill have some 33s. =)

I am game for when ever just let me know. people keep asking be about my BREAKING FOR TUNA. I just say you wouldn't understand

Yes i will definantly have to get a "I brake for tuna sticker." for my truck.

doug first you have to learn how to stop before you can have a sticker like that

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by explornj
doug first you have to learn how to stop before you can have a sticker like that

But but i never hit a tuna, I hit a jeep.

Beep Beep my truck eats jeeps!

Back