-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

what was he doing off the trail? or does that lead to another trail?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

man wish i could have been there..... parli''s x dont look have bad.... i like 4 doors = D .... doug i like the new ride:D

its the "bypass" i think...not sure, but it is a trail leads to same place. whats parlis name on here?

Looks like a missed a great time again. Hope to make it yet again, "next time". If I end up selling my truck because of my $$$ situation, hope I'm welcome in a cheap beater jeep or something, samuri? who knows, hehe, need something

Originally posted by Spas
Well, Karol couldn't be at this one, but we've immortalized her favorite tree :D

Well Holy Sh*t lol not again.... Got the sliders on now and workin it up!! I have a few pics of Jeff with the welding cap on..... I'll post them on my site tomorrow...

Karol

Red, sell the damn Camaro!!!! you know I'm itchin' to see you get rid of that thing, lol

Get a Sammy-Jeff has one...

Digger, you mean that pic of Doug by his X?

That was at the entrance to this badass mine shaft that was blowing out 50 degree air on a summer day! We all took a break to hunt for bats..er, I mean cool off :D

man wish i could have been there..... parli''s x dont look have bad.... i like 4 doors = D .... doug i like the new ride

You + Parli = TROUBLE with a capital T! LOL

Karol -U like that, huh? :D

Nice pics lindsey. As for everyone who missed the run you missed a real good time. :) Id be up for some skiing this winter, I bought some really nice skis 2 years ago and ive only used them about 3 times since then :(.

SNOWBOARDING seven springs... everyone can stay at my place.

Man, I wish I had been ready for that run, but i was down 2 vehicles :(. I'll be ready for the next one, and I now have access to a tow dolly so I can pull the Sammy behind the X. The Sammy isn't exactly the most highway friendly vehicle. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spas

Get a Sammy-Jeff has one...

I'll second that!!! I've got a total of about $1500 invested in my Sammy, including purchase price, and it already will go more places than the X would, and it's still on stock tires!!:eek: We had it out climbing a rock wall last night and the thing works great!

Originally posted by Namitey

Nice pics lindsey. As for everyone who missed the run you missed a real good time. Id be up for some skiing this winter, I bought some really nice skis 2 years ago and ive only used them about 3 times since then .
After we get finished at Seven Springs and crashing at 94EBexplorer's, y'all can crash at my place, four wheel in the snow over to Tussy Mountain (we have some great snow wheeling here!!!) and go Skiing/Boarding/Snow tubing there.

jeff I would be carefull using a tow dolly, you dont' want to end up like I am, with out both trucks, I would recomend seeing if you can get a uhaul auto transport , goes down the highway a lot nicer

It's a sami, just strap it ti the Ex.'s roof with some fishing line, 20lb test shoud do the trick:D

Originally posted by Muskrat
It's a sami, just strap it ti the Ex.'s roof with some fishing line, 20lb test shoud do the trick:D

I was thinking about putting some ramps up to the back of the X and parking it inside the rear cargo area. :D

I here ya about the tow dolly, and I will definitely be careful, but the weight ratio of the Sammy to the X is mucho better than the X to the Ranger.

ot over the X's roof rack weight.... put down the seats and put it in the back...

Originally posted by Namitey
Nice pics lindsey. As for everyone who missed the run you missed a real good time. :) Id be up for some skiing this winter, I bought some really nice skis 2 years ago and ive only used them about 3 times since then :(.
how do u attach then to the x to go skiing? does the ABS work with skis on?

Originally posted by 94EBexplorer
SNOWBOARDING seven springs... everyone can stay at my place.

we just have to get there

Originally posted by JDraper

I here ya about the tow dolly, and I will definitely be careful, but the weight ratio of the Sammy to the X is mucho better than the X to the Ranger.

I would still like to have brakes on the towed trailer and the double pivot makes me uncomfortable with anything with less then 2 times the wheel base of the vehicle onthe tow dolly.

ABS IS THE DEVIL!!!! why dont you just drive with one hand and hold on to the suki out the window.... ? its light enough?or just pick it up and put the front wheels in the hatch?

I got it, UPS it to the destination, it will definatly fit in the back of one of those things:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LMAO about all the Sammi wisecracks

Doug, didja get a rude surprise today when ya got home from work? :D

I'm DEFINITELY up for snow tubing-...that I can handle, lol. I'm not the most graceful person on ice :rolleyes:

There's plenty of room to go blast through some snow with our X's, rangers and Sammi's, right Darren? That sounds like mucho fun...!

Speaking of trips, I don't know how many of you are going to the George Washington forest run, but I know it'll be a loooong haul for some. My place is on the way back and there's more than enough room to crash if you don't feel like driving the entire 7 or 8 hours....

Back