Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

Hello all. As the member who this phrase was coined after, I believe we have enough members now to start making an actual board and sub-division of Serious Explorations. Therefore, I must lay down a few rules for the nominations and elections.

1. Anybody can be nominated that is a member of the roll over posse.

2. As a member though, consideration for election must be based on a few simple factors.
2a. Stupidity-Ie, getting hammered and trying to do doughnuts in a wash. Who was that?
2b. Ammount-Ie, number of times that any one person has had at least two wheels, of the same side of the vehicle, off the ground for more than, oh let's say 30 seconds.
2c. Dedication/Damage-Ie. The amount of damage sustained to the vehicle, but the dedication of the owner to fix it and continue on.

All roll over posse members are allowed to vsubmit nominations, but a short story briefly describing the incident must be accompanied so that when voting comes arround that members may have a basis to vote on.

Let's have fun with this, and remember, the longer you continue to offroad, it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN you too will become a member.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad you're ok!

JoshC said:
So now i'm going to start a thread for some suggestions about chopping it and putting in a cage.
Take a trip to Texas... those m f'ers will fix you right up! ;)

Be the first one to cut the whole top completely off.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

this is a club i dont want membership to. at least your ok and now you have a trail ready play toy :D look on the bright side

That really was my story, a rock on the side of the road that looks like it wanted flex on and i got up on it with my front right tire and the truck just laid over.

My shoulder took a hit on the roof but i'm fine, not even sore this morning.

^^LMAO @ Colin. Hate to see that Josh. I'll try to find it, but somewhere on Pirate4x4 there is a CRAZY Land Rover Discovery with an ENTIRELY chopped top! Fully caged. It's badass. I'll try to find you a link. And again, glad you're ok.

where was this done at? you forgot that part of the story. and stay a from texas you know what they say about that place.

Thanks, lol, i've got a thread for ideas posted, so help me out fellas!

I was in Swiss, WV, on swiss mountain, sweet place to wheel. This was my first time out with locals and and i had a blast

dreamr said:

I'm with ya brother, but i'm also like :hammer: here comes the cage

Ohhhhh Man!!!!! :eek: I would have been sick after seeing the X totalled...Glad you are ok...

Nice body damage, you did good :thumbsup:

You could chop it down to the bare bones and run it or find another body and transfer your current parts over :D or.....

get 5 gallons of Bondo,a porta power,plexiglass and some rattle can paint and make er as good as new..hahahhahh :D :p

:eek: You went all the way over by flexing?? Sounds like you need more flex :p

Glad to hear you're ok. Good luck rebuilding. :hammer:

that sucks josh that was one of my all time favorite explorers, glad your ok though

That must of been one big ass rock you tried to flex on. Might want to redo suspension also besides cage. And then go at that same rock again.

Yeah more flex is always nice, but that wasn't my problem because i really wasn't on level ground, that was my first mistake! I hit the down hill side of the rock! whoops!

Damn that sucks Josh...glad you're ok....

Yeah it does suck in a way, but the outcome will be even better!

sell me your front bumper

Alright wlel if i know how this works, ill nominate myself. Ill get some pictures soon too. Firstly right after i got my X about 6 months ago, i tried to pull a james bond move at 45 in reverse... and it didnt end up well except for a fence, and a tire blown off my car. Then a month or two later I hit a school bus, tore up my front end, and got t-boned at the same time some how. I just recently got everything fixed, and decided to repaint my X with brand new black instead of blue and just got all that done and had my grill guard coming via the mail. I then proceeded to roll my car up onto its side because of an 85 mph turn at night, but friends and i did some quick qheel movment and leaned out left windows and landed the beast. But not after spinning a few times. But last week, i took a turn too fast, slid across gravel, and tore the left side of my car to bits by the way of a brand new steel barbwire and steel post fence. And i have repaired my car so many times in about 6 months and i plan to keep on truckin bc i like my car.

Memfis said:
Alright wlel if i know how this works, ill nominate myself. Ill get some pictures soon too. Firstly right after i got my X about 6 months ago, i tried to pull a james bond move at 45 in reverse... and it didnt end up well except for a fence, and a tire blown off my car. Then a month or two later I hit a school bus, tore up my front end, and got t-boned at the same time some how. I just recently got everything fixed, and decided to repaint my X with brand new black instead of blue and just got all that done and had my grill guard coming via the mail. I then proceeded to roll my car up onto its side because of an 85 mph turn at night, but friends and i did some quick qheel movment and leaned out left windows and landed the beast. But not after spinning a few times. But last week, i took a turn too fast, slid across gravel, and tore the left side of my car to bits by the way of a brand new steel barbwire and steel post fence. And i have repaired my car so many times in about 6 months and i plan to keep on truckin bc i like my car.

Not to be mean, but you need to learn how to drive a truck :D
It's not a sportscar ;)

boominXplorer said:
sell me your front bumper

LOL, sorry brother bumpers stay!

Back