Calico May 14+15 - Anyone interested? | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calico May 14+15 - Anyone interested?

Stic-o said:
Calico is done ;) I was up till 2:30 this morning working on it....lets just say the Wife wasn't too happy with me this morning :(

I'll get it uploaded to Jefe to post.....I hope you don't mind Jefe ;)
Well that would explain why I got an email this morning that I was out of disk space. :p
I suppose you want me to recompress it. . seeing as how most people wont want to download a 40MB video :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jefe said:
Well that would explain why I got an email this morning that I was out of disk space. :p
I suppose you want me to recompress it. . seeing as how most people wont want to download a 40MB video :eek:

Did it upload? I tried but it didn't think it went through ...it's kinda big :rolleyes: Like 60MB or somthing :(

Then when I tried to post on the site at 2:30... :rolleyes: It was down :(

Stic-o said:
Did it upload? I tried but it didn't think it went through ...it's kinda big :rolleyes: Like 60MB or somthing :(
It looks like it didn't finish. I've only got about 4 mins of it. I just finished cleaning up some old stuff so there should be enough room now.

Jefe said:
It looks like it didn't finish. I've only got about 4 mins of it. I just finished cleaning up some old stuff so there should be enough room now.

I put the video on my computer here at work so I'll see if I can upload it from here

FROADER said:
My new one hasn't popped yet. The old one, like Dave I thought I broke th rear end the first time I heard/felt it.
It might not ever pop, cause mine hasn't in over one year.

Good to hear the video is out.

Ok the Video has been uploaded to Jefe. So once he has time to minimize it were all set.

If you can't wait and feel like downloading 60mb :rolleyes:

Here you go...Calico

I hope you all like it. ;)

I couldn't wait :D

Nice job Stic-O :thumbsup: I really like the vid especially w/ Stic-cam. Nice instant replay too. :D

F-ing awesome! AHHH! I love it! Nice choice of music I must say... it's like perfect! Another A+ on a job well done... why are you a buyer??? Dude, you should like be a producer/director or something, that would be cool... you need to sell these things! Your poor truck, but crap happens... especially when you're off-roading your daily driver. It makes me miss you guys even more, I so wish I could have been there! I say you should put the Stic-Cam down lower/underneath so you can see the shocks, etc. working. Anyway, great job glad you guys all had fun.

Great job Stic-o.
Hilarious only because it was cheap to fix, but I had to chuckle because when you slid sideways slow motion and popped the back window, Jefe drops his arms and looks down like, "Damn I get some credit for that one...."

jobunn said:
....but I had to chuckle because when you slid sideways slow motion and popped the back window, Jefe drops his arms and looks down like, "Damn I get some credit for that one...."

LOL! Here's another photo of Jefe spotting :D

DSCF0521.jpg

I spent longer hung up on that rock than on any other obstacle I've ever run, LOL :D

GJarrett said:
LOL! Here's another photo of Jefe spotting :D

I spent longer hung up on that rock than on any other obstacle I've ever run, LOL :D
Yes that was another good spotting moment :thumbsup:

:p

Jefe said:
Yes that was another good spotting moment :thumbsup:

:p

I think he must of lear4ned his spotting moves from char. After all look at jefes avator and that will explaine it.

Very cool video stic-o. I think you need a few more cameras to stick on other peoples rigs as well could make for some interesting shots.

Colin I like the front bumper cut. remindes me of the old one.

RockRanger said:
I think he must of learned his spotting moves from Char. After all look at Jefe's avator and that will explain it.

Very cool video stic-o. I think you need a few more cameras to stick on other peoples rigs as well could make for some interesting shots.

Colin I like the front bumper cu, reminds me of the old one.
I was thinking of getting one of those cameras so I could make videos too. Stic-Cam II or Froad-Cam.

Ya I like the way my bumper looks with that brush guard on there too. You notice I cut all of the little horizontal bars out of the brush guard too? :thumbsup:

1600Felix.jpg

1600IMG2513-med.jpg

Harbor Freight has them on sale again right now

39.99 :D

91851-t.gif

Link to camera

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stic-o said:
Harbor Freight has them on sale again right now
So how about "Brother-of-Jefe-Cam"? We could get a different angle (and there wouldn't be a Jeep in the shot :D )

Back