F150 Coil Seats Install and Shackles for TTB suspension based platforms | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

F150 Coil Seats Install and Shackles for TTB suspension based platforms

...:scratch:...Another thought, maybe if you guys could get together with a few more members, you could suggest a group buy...:dunno:

...They may do this if there were 10 or 20 more sets going out the door...

...This is only said as a suggestion...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well when i go to that site it ask me what year do i want them for?

..I just sent Torrie an Email and requested he pop in here for Q &A ....He can better answer your questions about the pricing and how to use the "Search by Part number" on their site..;)

IIRC 1992-1996 f-150 works.. and the prices can range wildly.. I've seen/heard of them going for <$40 the the pair up to $80 for the pair.

the p/n are listed in the 1st post.. most places let you search by p/n (or call them and give them the p/n)

~Mark

...:scratch:...Another thought, maybe if you guys could get together with a few more members, you could suggest a group buy...:dunno:

I'd be up for that. I'm getting ready to order a pair anyway. Anybody else want to see if we can get the group buy?

...I was talking with Torrie last week and this is what he came up with...

...Ford has gone up dramatically on their pricing and Torrie has to follow suit...Ford has also announced to him that these will soon be "Obsolete" parts...:(

...The part #'s and current prices are:

F2TZ5A307A $61.04
Front suspension - Suspension components - Spring seat
Spring seat, f250 pick-up, right, w/o stabilizer bar, to 1/92 - 2wd - 1992-96, 1997-98 hd 1992

F2TZ5A307B $18.14
Spring seat, f250 pick-up, left, w/o stabilizer bar, to 1/92 - 2wd - 1992-96, 1997-98 hd 1992

...He said he could do a 10% discount if we did a group buy...He can make up to 15 sets if you guys are interested....

...I wouldn't try it myself..:dunno:

...The new prices are in the above post and you can contact Torrie with the link found in the first post...;)

...Torrie is the only one who can answer that...He will respond when you use that link...;)

...I was talking with Torrie last week and this is what he came up with...

...Ford has gone up dramatically on their pricing and Torrie has to follow suit...Ford has also announced to him that these will soon be "Obsolete" parts...:(

...The part #'s and current prices are:

F2TZ5A307A $61.04
Spring seat, f250 pick-up, right, w/o stabilizer bar, to 1/92 - 2wd - 1992-96, 1997-98 hd 1992

F2TZ5A307B $18.14
Spring seat, f250 pick-up, left, w/o stabilizer bar, to 1/92 - 2wd - 1992-96, 1997-98 hd 1992

...He said he could do a 10% discount if we did a group buy...He can make up to 15 sets if you guys are interested....

holy mole damn guess i am glad i got mine from the EF parts Network when i did :thumbsup:

Yea.. I just put my last spare set into the EF parts network a couple weeks ago.. I can't believe how expensive new ones are now..

It may be worth it for us Southwest (non rust belt) to pick up a few sets to add to the EF parts network.

~Mark

Damn, guess i let mine go for a little too low of a price.

Hey, anyone know where I can get some of these coil seats? The Ford dealership said it was $70 for one side and $20 for the other, which we both found pretty odd.

...They are a little cheaper from one of our vendors...See Post #126 above...:dunno:

Cool, I didn't see that before. So the prices were right, very strange, but right.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK, I talked to Torrie and it would be about the same as getting it from the dealer. His prices are lower, but the shipping would be about $15.

Back