Red demon | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Red demon

easymc and reapereviltwin are the ugly ones, I am the cute one

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thinks we need a impartial judge to decide that.. I think Gregg would be perfect other than the fact you are all his uncles.. Lets see who has the money to bribe him :D

Mike, your signature does say "I ain't here to win a beauty contest!!! :p:"

That winch looks tiny.. 8K winch is what you need..

I blame it all on your nephew in Missouri.. He's nothing but trouble I tell you :p:

The 5K will work, the jeep is light and for our plans since we are goning to wheel together, and will have 23.5K worth of pull with the 3 rigs.

X2!!!:D

So its decided a Ugly McFarlin contest.. :D

We all tie for first place!!

Bwhahaha! :eek:

Do you accept outdated European coins as payment?

Mike, your signature does say "I ain't here to win a beauty contest!!! :p:"

True!!!! I already know, Gene and Robert just think they have a chance of not being the ugilest bro!!!!!!!!! :D

And the funny part about it, our Mom is the one that started the ugly brother jokes, she used to say (when two of us was around at the same time). "There's the Lee brothers, Ugly and Homely" Ahhh, a mother's love and one heck of a sense or humor.

Finally was able to get together and do a little more on the Red Demon. It started simply as putting on the light bar, we never finished, after testing well, murphy's law kicked us and since it was around 106, we said the hell with it and went and got a chicken fried steak and a beer.

Meeting of the minds ( and ugly's)

IMG_3512.jpg

Retapping the winch bolt hole.

IMG_3507.jpg

After drilling out the stripped out bolt, my extractor broke, so time to drill a new bolt hole thru the light bar bracket (not pictured) and the jeep.

IMG_3508.jpg

Testing the hook up, ( all was good at this point). We were getting a new battery later that day, that is why this one is out of the vehicle.

IMG_3510.jpg

And the murphy law starts to happen.

IMG_3509.jpg

Got to do more on Bro's jeep, this time we had another ugly working on it ( Robert's son) and a guard to make sure we didn't walk off and keep busy. ( Genes's grandson), and Robert taking a peek.

IMG_3514.jpg

Ricky hooking up the wiring on the lights and winch.

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

Don't know what Gene is doing here in this pic.

IMG_3515.jpg

Finished. Will have to align the lights when it's dark.

IMG_3520.jpg

Back