Ford Explorer Sport Pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer Sport Pics

airdog007

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford X LTD
I went to the dealership with my father this morning to test drive the explorer limited and I saw this in front. Thought you guys might like some pics. I hope I'm doing this right because this is my second post on this forum.

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg
IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

Thanks to interscope8 for the video on how to post pics...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome.. Same one I ordered. I don't think I can stand up for a little while.

Congrats on that!!.. you won't be disappointed when it comes its a sweet ride.

Thanks for the pics. It's identical to the one I have on order except I ordered the trailer tow package. Like others have mentioned, seeing the pics definitely elevates the level of anticipation.

Very Nice

Tuxedo Black with all the black trim looks kool

One thing I noticed was that those expensive Sport rims had no wheel nut locks, my 13 Limited came with them.

VOne thing I noticed was that those expensive Sport rims had no wheel nut locks, my 13 Limited came with them.

Did you order your limited, or get it off of a lot? The wheel locks are usually a dealer installed option, and a lot of dealers will put them on the cars on their lot as a security measure. Some remove them when you purchase, some give them to the customer. (at least from my experience, but that experience isn't from Ford vehicles, so I could be way off base)

Personally I think wheel locks are a waste of time, it's simple to break them off for thieves, and when you need the key you can't find it :) I think insurance is the real solution for wheel theft.

Thanks for the Pics... very exciting to see these showing up now! Can't wait to get mine later this month (maybe early next mo)

Did you order your limited, or get it off of a lot? The wheel locks are usually a dealer installed option, and a lot of dealers will put them on the cars on their lot as a security measure. Some remove them when you purchase, some give them to the customer. (at least from my experience, but that experience isn't from Ford vehicles, so I could be way off base)

Personally I think wheel locks are a waste of time, it's simple to break them off for thieves, and when you need the key you can't find it :) I think insurance is the real solution for wheel theft.

I think you right, the dealer put them on because they show as an accessory item not standard on the 13MY build.

I can almost guarantee I will forget the wheel key when I take it to the dealer for its first oil change.

Good eyes.. it should be an option but I could be wrong.

I went to the dealership with my father this morning to test drive the explorer limited and I saw this in front...
IMAG0259.jpg
Thanks for posting those great pics, airdog007! :D

Congrats to all the new “soon-to-be” Explorer owners! Shoot me a PM with your order number + dealer info and/or VIN, and I’ll see what it’s up to. :):thumbsup:

I think you right, the dealer put them on because they show as an accessory item not standard on the 13MY build...
I did some searching through the 2013MY Explorer Order Guide, guys. I found the “Wheel Lock Kit” is optional when ordering the following packages:

XLT: 201A and 202A.
LIMITED: 300A, 301A, 302A, and 303A.
SPORT: 400A and 402A.

Bonus: Here they are on
Cory

My New Sport

I picked up my Sport on Saturday 10/13 here are a few pics of it. I really love it!!

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 875
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 849
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 884
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 861

I picked up my Sport on Saturday 10/13 here are a few pics of it. I really love it!!
Great pics! I was torn between the red or white and in the end I went with white. These pics make me wish I chose differently. :-(

Nice! Thanks for the pics. I ordered red too. Got a VIN a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen a window sticker yet.

Damn! That is sharp! I was torn between the black and the red. I was going to go with the black as my current 2011 is red but your pictures have convinced me otherwise! Sweet looking ride!

I really don't like red but it sure looks good there. Nice ride!

Back