explorer sport pics

sport97

Elite Procrastinator
Reaction score
City, State
connellsville pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 sport SOHC 4.0
Post some pictures of your Sports, doesnt just have to be second gen, if you got a newer or older one post your pics too. Just wanna see what everyone has done to their sport. Ill post my pics soon when i get a few things put on.
*If this post already exists let me know, i didnt see one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This forum is ONLY for 95 through 2001 Explorers. Please DON'T post pictures of model years before or after these years. They will be deleted.
thank you for your understanding.

sorry, my bad

ok sorry, i didnt want to post it in each section but i see how you want everything in the correct forum section. sorry, so just post your second gen sport pics then haha

(lost photo)

pics of my 01 sport they r 6 months old i need to get new ones up eventually.

Did you say done with? ;)

11-23-08_1554.jpg

Or done to? :D

11-14-08_1445.jpg

soon to be lifted with 3"BL and tt-shackles

PIC-0127.jpg

PIC-0128.jpg

These flex pics are from before my tt/shackle lift.
102_1825.jpg

102_1826.jpg

These are from after my tt/shackle lift
P1010309.jpg

P1010313.jpg

check out my links to see some more pics

My stock (for now) '02 Sport:

(lost photos)

nice sports u guys got there did u guys check out mine and tell me whatcha ya think.

check it out and tell me what u think. The pics are 6 months old i need to get new ones up.

Nice sports everyone. I have a safari bar and lights ready to go on my 97 and TT and shackles to come this summer. Ill be getting 31s when my stock tires wear out, they are only a month old.

Heres my poser shot with 33s.

thIMAG0032.jpg

fsu, what lift and tires you have on your ex?

Posted these recently in another thread....

On 32s, 3/4" TT, F150 rear leaves. This was my backyard before finish grading.

On 33s, 1.5" TT, F150 rear leaves. Backyard now has grass, but nothing to play on.

fsu, what lift and tires you have on your ex?

Well it's something that has progressed over the last year, i started with a 2" TT and a heavy duty shackle i made comparable to the Warrior ones, then i phased out the mono leaves in leu of 4 door pac with an AAL from a ranger pack i had laying around. Then i twisted the torsion bars up another inch.

Now that i have regeared from a 3.27 to 4.10 i will be adding a 3" bodylift and 33s, then i'm essentially done with it as i'll be able to tackle most things MI has to offer.

*edit* I have 31x10.50-15 Wild Country Radial RVT's, they are an awsome mud tire that wears exceptionally well on the street, and they are cheap to boot!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PICT0421.jpg

PICT0432.jpg

PICT0430.jpg

Back