Black Shark Fin on White Sport

broken strut

Reaction score
City, State
CHIMOMAN VILLE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 White Sport
Hey,
To continue with the white and blacked out theme. I ordered a black shark fin for my white explorer. I love the way it looks.

sf3_zps188d86d8.jpg

sf2_zps50108c60.jpg

sf1_zpsc69c4562.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That actually looks pretty nice.

I bought a white one (tri-coat) fin antenna for my '13 Limited but haven't had good weather yet to install it.
I did consider a black colored one might look nice as well because of the panoramic sunroof and other black trim bits.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Richard. I haven't installed mine yet either. Just unscrewed the other one and layed this one on to get a feel for the look. I wasn't quite sure when I ordered it. I figured it wouldn't look too out of place as the current antenna was already black.

I'm almost finished putting the extras on. I have some running boards coming as well as some 6K HID lights from coolbulbs.com

Once I am all done I will post up some more pics.

Hey,
To continue with the white and blacked out theme. I ordered a black shark fin for my white explorer. I love the way it looks.

sf3_zps188d86d8.jpg

sf2_zps50108c60.jpg

sf1_zpsc69c4562.jpg

Hey Broken Strut, Are you happy with your shark fin? Is it just plug and play? Are there any issues with reception as far as GPS, Satellite Radio, AM/FM etc.?

signed,

considering a shark fin....

Totally satisfied. No issues at all. To be honest it works as good as the OEM. Maybe better

That actually looks pretty good, makes me second guess myself on my white one:D

Back