5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.
The same rule applies in the 5th gen For Sale forum as applies in the old For Sale forums, anyone posting items for sale must be an Elite Explorer member. This policy was put in place years ago after we had a lot of bad sales on the forum. Requiring those who sell to be supporting members reduced the incidents dramatically. For more information about the "Elite Explorers" check this link: https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades Tips to help protect yourself from fraud: Use a credit card if you can Use an escrow service like PayPal.com or use Ebay if you are unsure or use a 3rd person the two of you trust to conduct the transaction if you have ANY doubts. Explorerforum does not mediate delivery, payment, or...
Some of you know that I've recently installed a set of these on my vehicle. They are super easy to use once installed. Just gauging interest on putting these for sale as a set for all three. If you've already drilled and tapped your RDU and PTU gor 1/8 NPT, these can be installed on your next fluid exchange. Trans already has a drain plug that is 1/8 NPT. These are ideal for a few reasons. Main one is, once installed, you never have to break that NPT seal ever again. It can get sketchy after a few times of taking off and on and wondering if its sealed up properly. No worries with that. All 3 are galvanized steel with brass twist cap that seals with an o-ring. And although I doubt the cap would ever come off, I'm also including enough...
As some of you know, I have been offering some hardware kits I put togther that worked for a lot of my build. Just small things to make life a bit easier and in some cases bring tolernaces in a bit tighter. I am listing them here all together as it is a bit easier to consolidate this in one thread. These kits came to life one at a time and I sold them as such and I want to say I appreciate those of you who purchased my kits each time I put one out and paid the shipping each time around. My point is, shipping is really what is killing the price. USPS Priority is the cheapest and easiest seeing as these are pretty small items. I am pricing them individually without shipping added in, as now that I have these sets all available, I...
For sale 2016-2019 interceptor utility. Go Rhino push bar , excellent condition no scratches or scuffs. $250 also for sale rear trunk area cage great condition Bolts behind rear seats to existing bolts. $150 also havis rear truck window bars , brand new in box never installed. $120 item located California 91040. No shipping Can ship havis window bars only at your expense
Hello everyone, I just removed this rear center console with built in refrigerator/freezer from my 2019 Ford Explorer Sport (lease is ended/being turned in) it is actually a console from the Ford Flex, but they are identical and it fits the explorer perfectly 2011-2019, only the Flex console came with the built-in refrigerator option. This one works, and is in beautiful shape cosmetically, and functions, and I even am including a custom fabricated wire harness/fuse tap that I made for it. I have some pictures of it shown here while inside my car, but it has already been removed and I can produce more pictures if desired. Please, serious inquiries only, this is a rare item, and obviously due to its size and weight shipping would be very...
I have several spare parts for free pickup in Austin Texas 1-oem antenna(shaft style) 1-oem drivers side illuminated visor (no homelink) black 1-oem set front and 2nd row mats black I also have complete sync2 setup(with navigation)...screen, APIM, usb hub, and A10 navigation card 100.00 plus actual shipping cost. I can attach pics of actual items if wanted. SOLD - I also have new sync3 APIM (non-navigation) dated 2019, screen(non-recessed fits f150 i believe) this was new pull from a 2019 vehicle 4th generation apim. Also have usb hub for CarPlay, I bought before finding out i needed recessed screen for Explorer. 250.00 plus actual shipping. Thank You Joe
Back