passnger side BLIS mirror cracked HELP!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

passnger side BLIS mirror cracked HELP!!

hannibalhector

Reaction score
City, State
Bronx, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
So some ####### side swiped my BLIS mirror today and totally cracked it!!. It literally fell off but it remained in one piece. I was even able to reattach it to the housing and it works fine. I am able to adjust it electronically and the BLIS light still works. However, it looks horrible now that it's cracked. Where can i buy JUST the actual mirror minus the entire enclosure?! I just need the glass. Someone please link me!

So some ####### side swiped my BLIS mirror today and totally cracked it!!. It literally fell off but it remained in one piece. I was even able to reattach it to the housing and it works fine. I am able to adjust it electronically and the BLIS light still works. However, it looks horrible now that it's cracked. Where can i buy JUST the actual mirror minus the entire enclosure?! I just need the glass. Someone please link me!

Have you tried fordparts.com ?

Keyless

I need a replacement pillar for the front driver door & have the keyless entry pillar. Some @$$hole was trying to get in last night and couldn't and just cracked it to hate I guess. Don't want to put the chrome cover on just want a replacement.

Back