• Register Today It's free!

Sync NAV Upgrade

Gablesdad

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FLA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited 4WD
I have a 2011 Exp Limited with NAV, what is the latest SD card upgrade for my SUV?
I see A3 A4 A5 SD cards but I do not know which I should buy. Any help out there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A6, I believe, is the latest version. Has anyone heard when the next version will be available?

A6 was in mine when purchased in july

Remember A6=USA/Canada
B6=USA/Mexico

The A version is the more available of the two.

I have a 2011 Exp Limited with NAV, what is the latest SD card upgrade for my SUV?
I see A3 A4 A5 SD cards but I do not know which I should buy. Any help out there?

The latest version is A6 or B6. Like jmr061 pointed out, the letter (A or B) depends on if you would like Canada or Mexico along with the U.S. They can be purchased via our map provider. HERE, at this link:

http://ford.navigation.com/product-list/Catalog/Catalog_Ford_Explorer_2011/en_US/FordNA/USD

A6, I believe, is the latest version. Has anyone heard when the next version will be available?

Map updates are released yearly, Wild Skies, and I believe the A6 card was released in March or April of this year. :)

Rebecca

try ebay they are for sale $60-$80 from online ford dealers.

I sell them for $70 shipped in the USA with USPS priority shipping included.

Back