Attica Run April, 20-22 | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Attica Run April, 20-22

Sold, to the man in the White Explorer for $59

I called Ramada and talked to a girl named Kristen(she wants me) she said when we call to book a room say we want the corporate rate and we get our rooms for $59 per night and wont charge for roll-a-ways and extra people. They have a restraunt and bar on site, no pool but we all get passes to a nearby health spa. Boys, can I work it with the women. So far there is me and my buddy in our room, so the way I see it with roll-a-ways we still should have room for about 34 more guys. Thats $1.63 each per night! Anybody need a place I swear I am normal.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy $hit! ROTFLMAO!!! Damn, that was funny! Man,you self indulgent ba$tard! (in reference to the part that the worker chick wants you) Hehe....Sounds to me like dannyboy is just another good truckin jackass like the rest of us! I can't wait for attica!
Pete

hmmm, are you sure you got a room at the right motel?? the one we're at has a pool..... unless they took it out. Oh well, we'll have to see. Corporate rate my a**, I got a room reserved there at $59.00 per night without their corporate rate.

nice going though. Just don't keep your hopes too hight. There was a video clip to a song once,,,,,, I think it was Bon Jovi or something; anyway it was a "lady" answering calls for one of the sex lines....... kind of different from what you'd imagine over the phone.......lol

watch out

Well, Riff has his truck back, it's on the trailer on it's way back to bloomington. Scott and Pete came to pick it up today after we finished the rock bars. In my last post I said we could all rest easier now that it's done, but I forgot, it still needs tires and you all know Riff........... It still may not get done. Anyway, it's out of my hands now. It might be good if everyone said a little prayer to the tire gods.

Sure looking forward to this run.

Tire situation!

I tried! Hey riff, I ended up selling my 35's for 700$. Would have rather seen them on another explorer.... but my buddy is putting them on a Bronco II.

Originally posted by Dre
hmmm, are you sure you got a room at the right motel??
I used the phone number you gave me Dre and She also told me she saw your name on the Computer! How could I have the wrong place. They have an outdoor pool Go Nuts.
All this harassment after all the work I did!
Still looking for roommates if front desk girl turns out to be 280 lbs.

No no, it was suppose to be a joke/compliment...I couldnt think of the right words, but in humor, ya sounded ****y....I found it funny...with what you were saying about the hotel employee...dont' take this the wrong way, it wasn't ment as offensive.....
Hope that helped
Pete

Re: Tire situation!

Originally posted by cableguy
I tried! Hey riff, I ended up selling my 35's for 700$. Would have rather seen them on another explorer.... but my buddy is putting them on a Bronco II.

well as much as i would have liked to...i decided on 36x12.50 super swampers...just plain old swampers. the tread pattern is a little more aggresive....sorry man!! glad you sold them, though!

danny boy....i got ONE WORD for you....*clears throat* :D

oh danny boy,
the pipes, the pipes are calling,
from glen to glen
and down the mountain side,
the summers gone,
and all the roses faaaaling,
its you, its you
must go, and i must bide

BUT COME YE BAAAACK
when summers in the meadow,
or when the vaaalleys hushed
and white with snow
tis ill be THEEEEEEEEEEEERE
in sunshine or in shaaaadoooow
oh dannyboy, oh danny boy,
Pete loves you soooooo...

hehe.....ok, ill shut up now.... :D

Ya know, I've sang that song every St. Patrick's day and I still don't know the words.

Well, I talked to Kristen at Ramada and she's letting me stay at her place. :) OK, j/k.

Actually, I'll be at the Ramada, $59 per night. You can sign up on the web if you want to.

I'm arriving on Friday, the 20th. I wanted to get there Thursday night, but as usual, work is preventing that. Hopefully, that situation will change soon enough. :)

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

Kinda brings tears to my eyes......

:D

Update, update/////\\\\\ read all about it!!

2001ExpSport - Ramada Lafayette
95ExplorerLtd - ??
Andre Hryn - Ramada Lafayette
BigDave (maybe) ??
Cameron - Ramada Lafayette
COMMOCOZY - Ramada Lafayette
COMMOCOZY's Jeep friend! - Ramada Lafayette
Dennis Myers - ??
FlyAU - Ramada Lafayette (with mattadams and rfr2212)
GoFast (Maybe) ??
Kampy - ??
Mattadams - Ramada Lafayette (with RFR2212 and FlyAU)
RFR2212 - Ramada Lafayette (with mattadams and FlyAU)
RichSport94 - Ramada Lafayette
Rick - camping
Riffman - Ramada Lafayette
SplashMan - Ramada Danville
Brian's father - Ramada Danville
Tom Wilk - Ramada Lafayette (actually at Kristen's place)
NoBoundaries (maybe) ??
Brian and Kendra Ward - ??
Dannyboy (with his roommate) - ??
leggo - ??
darknight - ??
TonyB (maybe) - ??
Forum TS155 - ??

More, I need more info!!!

You guys type out of pitch!
Thanks for wasting your time, it really touches me. I WILL be at the Ramada in Lafeyette and allegedly Tom Wilks has now stolen MY fantasy so I will have to sit around and talk trucks instead. I will be bringing I passenger with me and we still will be willing to take on some people in our room if anyone needs. I will be meeting with Brian and then we will meet the crew at whatever desired truck stop on Thursday. Oh did I mention I am overnight expressing my entry to Sports in the Rough TODAY! Gotta Love a Procrastonator. In other news I believe Rick is pulling out of AZ today for his road trip. Good Luck Rick.

Well Dannyboy....maybe you and Tom can share...like switch up on different nights;) Also, I think if things went as planned, Rick was suppose to leave yesterday, to the best of my knowledge :)
Pete

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out my thread! Me busting Ujoint, You Tell me why. I ruined an axle this past weekend and I need some of you experts to help me save a little cash so give me suggestions, there may be a cold one in it for ya on the 19th.

Back