Worst stuck pic thread | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow
That's quite a stuck.

Apply for rollover possee :thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

this happened over a year ago and these are the only pics i have of the accident. and there was no damage that occurred except for a bent running board from 3 guys standing on it

the other day messing around on some friends farm land and went by a water holding pond and o boy did the snow that sat on the mud for like a month make it slick when it melted...

When I took pictures was a bit before I gave it a bit more go before I actually got out...so the righ side tires were even deeper...
Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture011.jpg

The first 2 are reasons why you don't go wheeling alone....and why i need a locker. The third is the aftermath (it was all one big ice chuck originally) and the 4th i'm high centered believe it or not.

Attachments

• IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,011
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,986
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 2,001

Who thought that a froozen snow bank would give out, the werst part was A stock s10 blazer dragged me out

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 3,472

forgot about this thread... whoops. this is my worst stuck so far. gave the new rear bumper a good workout, but ultimately the front hooks got me out thanks to a locked up heep. and the last one is me high centered. i saw it coming, but i knew jman was there to help me out. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 3,004
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,968
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 2,997

Aric, if you want to go mudding anytime on the weekends let me know theres a place up off of North Ave and 355 that is legal and free. Thats where the pics were taken on the previous page.

Not my worst stuck, but my most recent.

mud005.jpg

mud006.jpg

Got the front diff hung on a big 'ol hunk of mud after i slipped into some ruts and I wasn't going anyyyywhere.
And yes I'm getting rid of the all-seasons before I get 'er dirty again.
mud028.jpg

After my buddy yanked her out with his Dakota.

Mind you, it took 3 yanks and I was free, however, he yanked me ALL the way out of the pit without realizing he had his e-brake down.

Good times.

Not my explorer but....

Attachments

• HPIM1844.jpg
    HPIM1844.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 2,841
  • HPIM1842.jpg
    HPIM1842.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,867

what the hell happened there? hahaha

Well, it looks like you've got all season tires on. That's where your problem is, you need some better tires!

It looks like the old getting stuck on purpose to make time with the GF. No girl is going hop out in that mess.. :p:

^^ Nice

Here's mine. I got stuck in the muddy bottom (this was before I was locked). Eventually enough water got in the cab to short the computer (this was before I relocated it). So it was dead weight in the water for a little bit.
CapsizedattheNew003.jpg

Pssstt....the Canoe is supposed to be the one in the water..not the truck....:p:

not our type of X.. but thought they were good pics

Back