• Register Today It's free!

Tow Hooks

Project_Sparta

Reaction score
City, State
French Lick IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 PIU
I need some tow hooks, but I was thinking about just buying some on ebay, but i dont know what the bracket looks like, so if anyone has a picture of them that would be great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need some tow hooks, but I was thinking about just buying some on ebay, but i dont know what the bracket looks like, so if anyone has a picture of them that would be great.

I just looked at the front of my 02 and I don't even have those loops! Are they for 4x4's only?

My 02' 4x2 and has those loops, I'll go see if I can get you a picture, might not be high quality for I'll try.

I took my loops from a F150 they go in the same place with the same captive bolts, which don't forget to take also, I got mine from a salvage yard from a newer f 150. they are on the bottom front frame rails, both sides. Hope this helps.

when i had my 2 door sport i switched out my loops on the front with the hooks wranglers have on the rear bumper they are alot easier to get a closed loop tow strap on

l_25885c422d8c16d37fabc95a2bf4557d.png

Back