how do i bypass amp without a amp bypass harness??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how do i bypass amp without a amp bypass harness???

That would all hook up to the speaker wires on the radio (there will be 8 wires for the speakers, 2 for each one)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i jsut put in my new alpine head unit and i didnt have to bypass my amp and it works great with out having to bypass my amp... and when i had the bypass on it sounded like crap compared to with it on.

Well good job, I think you might have it mixed up, did it sound like all staticy when your radio was on low volumes with like a constant whirring noise?

Before I had my stock amp thats how it was, and when I got the bypass it was so much cleaner and crisper LOL

Well good job, I think you might have it mixed up, did it sound like all staticy when your radio was on low volumes with like a constant whirring noise?

Before I had my stock amp thats how it was, and when I got the bypass it was so much cleaner and crisper LOL

no it was better with the amp then with out. idk maybe it was made better??? well it sounds way better and pounds pretty hard with my stock amp....

Do you have stock speakers still?

I remember my amp sounded great and bumped with my stock's but when I bypassed it, they sounded HORRIBLE, then I put a good set of sony's in the doors and it sounds great (w/o the amp)

now can anyone tell my why after installing the head unit my inside lights stopped working and so did my annoying door warning buzzer??? (i dont care about the buzzer just the light).

Back