• Register Today It's free!

where do i find kleenex?????

ruderichard

Reaction score
City, State
alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 sport
yes it's a stupid question , but i still need a good answer. my wifes 1998 exploder poot has a slot in the console for a small ,travel type box of kleenex tissues directly under the change holder in front of the cd changer.
problem is i haven't found any where that carries this (i guess special) size box. i even went so far as to go to the local dealer ship ( i thought the parts guy was gonna call the cops on me wanting a stinkin' box of kleenex) (is there a ford part number or what????) can any one tell me where to find this stupid box of kleenex
thanx, rude richard

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I usually find them at car washes and auto stores.

Here you go Dead Link Removed I dont know a stor that you can buy them from

Some Walgreens Drug Stores have them

any fast food joint, the napkins fit VERY well

I get them from local dealerships and get raped in the process. I've never seen them anywhere else.

I bought a case of them from Sam's Club. I got tired of searching stores for them, so I bought a case. It has 48 boxes in it. :)

I can't remember off the top of my head were i got my last box, but it was either the grocery store, walmart or a drug store.

I believe they are the kleenex juniors, am i correct?
http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...ram=kleenex_juniors_marque_&CAWELAID=61269177

Yes, correct: they're Kleenex Juniors.
Use that name when searching via google. You should find a few sources.

I couldn't find 'em locally (Dallas, Texas) - CVS, Walgreens, Tom Thumb, Walmart stores just don't carry that size any more; it's been a few years, but Walgreens used to carry the Juniors.

BUT: it's still made:

Kleenex.com FAQ:
http://www.kleenex.com/na/FAQ.aspx#PL03

I bought 5 boxes from Drugstore.com; they were reliable and shipping was not too bad. Didn't buy a case; we haven't used many over the 13 year life of the car (so far).

Amazon.com sells a case of 48 for a bit over a dollar a box.
Happy hunting.

Mike Y
Dallas, Texas

I buy them at walmart at the register, IIRC $0.75 per box, fits in the 2nd gen and on the 3rd gens as well

target

My wife just scored me a couple of boxes at Target. I believe she told me they were over $1/box, but I don't remember the exact price. I have not been able to find them at Walmart (tissue, travel or register areas) Walgreens or CVS in my area.

Yes, they are getting a little harder to find which is why I bought a case. Plus I have a
2nd and 3rd gen model so I can use them in both. And snotty nosed kids can use a box in a day. lol!! I have also seen them on Ebay by the case.

Those are the same ones that fit into my dad's Expedition console lid. They get them at Walmart.

The Target stores around here are supposed to carry them according to the kleenex website, but they do not ever stock them.

Good news! The grocery store I recently started at, stocks the Kleenex Juniors.

Our supplier is Affiliated Foods:
http://www.afmidwest.com/

The private label brands are Shurfine and Shurfresh:

AFMSFSFDropIn.jpg

I always just take some kleenexes out of a regular box and put them in there.

well i have a few i took from the hospital er dept when i was there with the kids.. they fit great.. and it was free kinda.. lol dont recomend doing this but they lookoed like they would fit

I get mine from the VA hospital. There is an Army/Air Force exchange store there and they sell for about .89 a box tax-free. I don't know if you have access to something like that but I thought I would mention it.

Man, you guys need to go the "Texas kleenex" route - this seems too difficult.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man, you guys need to go the "Texas kleenex" route - this seems too difficult.

I was, but then my boy started trying it and Momma put the end to that... :D

Back