WTB: EB Dana 44 Front Axle

Paul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Grit City, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 “Sport”
Wanted to keep this in the Northwest thread, since I'm not interested in paying shipping from the east coast, but the time has come. . .

Anyone got a line on where I could pick up an Early Bronco front axle? Preferrably with disc brakes, it will end up with 4:10 gears and an ARB locker...

Paul
'91 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got 2 in NJ, but you dont want to pay shipping. :D

Oh MAN!

:popcorn:

Uh oh, somebody has been bitten by the SAS bug. Next thing you know he won't care about body damage either.

Does that mean there will be a TTB lift for sale?

I am in need of one...

Ryan

Okay, okay. . .

So here's the deal. . .

Sure, been wanting the the SAS for what, maybe 10 years...? But always felt - - "Hey, I'll wait until I grenade the 35 TTB" before upgrading... But realize, hey, I want to run Moab Rim, Pritchett Canyon (sure, I'm jealous I was on the road with a wounded transfer case at the time), but still, the 35 TTB is a good axle, but to comfortably run 35's feel the upgrade to the 44 is required. . .

Joe - Saw the Craigslist offer for the $700 bronco carcass - - too much cash for stuff I don't need; can't access the other site...

Kevin - Body damage? What, are you crazy? :crazy: Still not part of what I consider 'fun wheeling'...:rant:

Ryan - Expect the following for sale: Dana 35 TTB front axle, 4:10 gears, ARB air locker, Superlift SuperRunnner steering with Rancho RS 5000 steering stabilizer, Superlift 4" coils, and Superlift 4"/5.5" bracketry, dropped pitman arm, Rancho RS 9000 adjustable shocks... Who knows, may also be a Ford 8.8 rear axle, 4:10 gears, ARB air locker also for sale :p: Time will tell. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

And potentially . . .

Five 33" x 12.50" x 15" Toyo MTRs on Ultra rims, less than 10,000 miles on tires, minimal chunking on tires and dings on rims. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Kevin - Body damage? What, are you crazy? :crazy: Still not part of what I consider 'fun wheeling'...:rant:

Paul
'91 Sport

I don't consider it fun wheeling either, but it does happen. I am pretty proud that I ran Pritchett with no body damage.

I don't consider it fun wheeling either, but it does happen. I am pretty proud that I ran Pritchett with no body damage.

Was watching the videos on the "Return from Moab" thread - - looks pretty intense. . . Good job on no damage, not sure I could pull it off - - yet...

Paul
'91 Sport

I have a '77 Bronco D44 sitting in my garage that I'm never going to use. Bought it and then found an entire 79 Bronco for salvage the next weekend. I'm in Central Oregon but my parents live in Portland, so I could meet you there. Let me know.

I have a '77 Bronco D44 sitting in my garage that I'm never going to use. I'm in Central Oregon but my parents live in Portland, so I could meet you there. Let me know.

PM sent.

Paul

PM replied.

And if anyone else is wondering, it does have disc brakes.

Should Paul not buy it , how much were you asking?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Forrest has 3 44's, Two are early bronco, the others a shortened HP thats under the ranger right now. He was talkin about selling the hp but you could talk him out of a bronco one. He also has all the sas stuff to go with (we are changing his front end around alittle).

Back