explorer sport pics | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

Looking good! Celly, that was one nice clean lookin sport. That would have been the color choice I would have ordered if it was available in 95. Something about blue and grey does it for me. Main reason I didnt get the "expedition" package in 95, didnt like it in green and grey.

Thanks. I traded on my old SVT Contour on it. Only had 13,000 km when I got it (just shy of 8,000 miles). It didn't have leather or a sunroof, but had lots of toys. It also had a tan interior which wasn't my first choice (I prefer gray). It was a great truck and the first of my 4 Explorers that I started modding. I'd probably still have it if I didn't have a need for the 4 door. I got all the timing chain work done by Ford under warranty and it ran like a top.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I sure miss it. I convinced myself to sell it a few months ago.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3,003

offroad.jpg

new 31's

ALL great Looking Sports!!

chezoom, get ready, thats how it all started for me, a set of 31x11.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler A/T tires. They will never be big enough.

Hey theblack sport, just wondering by chance if you went to college in morrisville cause a few of your pics look like you could of, anyway nice sport...it makes me miss mine.

- Jake

Here is mine, mainly stock except for cragar soft 8s and autozone shackles just to level out the stance. I would like to get some bigger tires, but these have a ton of tread left and this is my backup vehicle (bad weather or my daily driver breaks down) that is rarely driven.

xplorer.jpg

This is the wheel setup I want... Black outter and chrome center caps... gives it that hard ass police look...

That's the exact same setup I have on mine, two posts above. When I put the stock center caps back on, I said "Damn, that looks just like a cop car!"

Crapberry Picture. You can see the explorerforum sticker along the side.
47922_1536706386562_1501938580_1330611_5612150_n1.jpg

scotty the pic of ur explorer didnt show up

013-1.jpg

Intake!
006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

^^^you one up'ed me...

Sry, had to do it...

ive put my pics up a few times but for anyone who hasnt seen them here ya go.

exmotorpic.jpg

exfjraptor.jpg

exmustangmurdered.jpg

mustangwheel2.jpg

explorerwithbronzewheels-1.jpg

im not into the current wheel pic which is the bronze so i am painting them silver this week.

Here is my 97 shortly after i got it. And might i add i got her for $540:

Picture.jpg

She is far from stock now, Check my Signature

New to me...

Great pictures everyone.

Here is my addition. Just picked her today. All I have are the pics from the car lot. Hopefully I will get some action shots soon...

38849994001_large.jpg

38849994006_large.jpg

38849994003_large.jpg

38849994002_large.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

specs!^^^

Back