• Register Today It's free!

clock time

cbx1047

Reaction score
City, State
waikesha, wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 limited
I have had to reset the clock in my limited 3 times in the last 2 months. I checked the version of the sync update and it is 2.4. I know they are 2.7 now, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. Other than that everything else has been working fine, Anybody else having this problem?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...once already. Keeping thread alive until we can research.

I have had to reset the clock in my limited 3 times in the last 2 months. I checked the version of the sync update and it is 2.4. I know they are 2.7 now, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. Other than that everything else has been working fine, Anybody else having this problem?
I have V2.4 and haven't had to set the clock once. Have had my Ex for a month now.

the update 2.7 fixes clock issues...

Not in my case. My Ex shipped with V2.7 and I've re-set my clock twice.
correct, we also have 2.7 version and I have probably had to reset is about 5 times in less than the month of ownership

I've had my 2011 Explorer now for about 3 -4 months and I've had about just ever sync problem but the clock reset so far. I don't think it's a software issue. It's definitely a hardware issue.

They should allow time sync via cell phone or Sirius (assuming that it carried a time signal).

R

I have same time problem but I never bother to reset the clock. I pretty much just ignore it and it eventually just fixes itself. Usually when you just turn the vehicle off and back on again. Happens maybe twice a month but it is kind of annoying.

Clock problem as well. I have version 2.7 and have had to reset the clock several times. It happens more when I check Daylight Savings time. If the clock is set properly let's say 6:00 pm and then I click the Daylight Saving to on it jumps ahead 1 hour. I change it back to 6:00pm and it stays for a certain time period (2-3 days maybe) then eventually it sets it ahead an hour.

If I don't check daylight savings time it still jumps around but usually back on hour.

There is a TSB for this concern. The tsb updates sync.

Back