35's to be put on friday | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

35's to be put on friday

IS it a 3 in spacer in the rear to? and what width rim is that and back spacing? thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never mind I found out its 2.5 in the rear but you need to per more pics I love this ex

Any side shots of the rear tires? Not on an angle?n Just wanna see how much room you have from tire to body.

I just wanna see s*** load's of pictures:p::thumbsup:

Any better pics??

Did you regear? id imagine those tires would rip up your rears with stock gears.

Holy F*****' Sheep S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cosmic effort!!!!

fO-sHIZZle!!!!!!! Hate that jealousy feeling, but I have it now, again....

35's on 3.55's and a 4.0 = the suckyest of all time suckyest!

jeez, i ran 33's and 3.55's for awhile and i swear i could feel my trans and rears getting torn up i cant imagine 35's. I'm no expert but from personal experience and common sense id re-gear asap. I believe 4.10s are the minimum recommended to run with 35's.

If the suspension is super stiff and allows no flex, no body roll, no nose dives in turns, etc..the sheet metal might survive. But that means staying on the pavement only.

Going off road? Whats the articulation numbers on the front & rear?

Hows the gap between the front of the rear tire and the wheel well? I have 31.5 and I noticed that got a wee bit closer compared to my previous stock treads.

35's on 3.55's and a 4.0 = the suckyest of all time suckyest!

Yeah man, from the engines power to the gear ratio and the cv shafts, i would not take her through any real tough wheelin, thats just askin to have **** broken.... Just my 2 cents

Yeah man, from the engines power to the gear ratio and the cv shafts, i would not take her through any real tough wheelin, thats just askin to have **** broken.... Just my 2 cents

I'll bet this image is floating around in the back of his head now...
DSCN2857.jpg

86explorer86's rig with a 3" front spacer

oh my dear lord.... oh my god. Holy sh*t. fu**ing god da*n mother jesus fish. I seriously did not think that was possible. Wow now i know not to hit the trails too hard with my x. DA*N!!!!!!!

And that's why my x is just a sexy grocery getter lol that would suck and I think id have to clean out my drawers lol but im pretty sure auburn is going to do ALOT more to his x in the future and this isn't his dd so he can play with it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have btf upper control arms so you can really see the joint

Back