Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 47 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

IMG_1549_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_1792_tonemapped.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Once again, very sweet pics. :thumbsup: Keep them coming.

y'all have some sweet ST's

Nice pictures Hugh. Looks like you had alot of fun.

Cool pics Hugh, sweet video :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.

Nice videos man, looks like a locker might be in your future. Can't wait til Saturday for the Casparis Mine Trail Run I put together. If anyone is close to southwestern Pa. come on out, so far I have about eight trucks coming but subject to change.

Nice videos man, looks like a locker might be in your future.

Thanks. I love watching that rear axle movement in the first video.

Not going to bother until I swap axles. I'd rather have a winch than a locker, actually. No sense just getting stuck further because of a locker but not being able to winch out. Anytime I've felt like I needed a locker, backing up and trying another line has usually worked. Showed that in the videos. Just needed better placement of the front tires and then it walked right over.

True, I'm tyring to get a winch for this Saturday. I have three I've found, just need the sellers to respond back.

Awesome pics and vids!

"Think the jeep could make that?" haha

That looks awesome Hugh with some great flex shots! A lot more documentation than me haha. So it looks like Durhamtown is a fun place to go.

By the way what psi were you running?

I ran 18 psi. You?

Durhamtown is alright. Not Gulches quality but you can read about it in the Offroad Runs subforum. I wrote a pretty lengthy descriptive impression of it over there.

I ran 20 again. It looked like you ran a lot lower in some of the pictures bu I guess its from the flex.

I see Dan still has the doors on lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back