• Register Today It's free!

2nd Row Bucket Seats - Neep Pics!

dink117

Reaction score
City, State
APO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I'm trying to make a decision on the regular bench seat vs. the optional bucket seats for the second row and I was wondering if anyone who has the bucket seats could put up some pictures???

Trent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm trying to make a decision on the regular bench seat vs. the optional bucket seats for the second row and I was wondering if anyone who has the bucket seats could put up some pictures???

Trent
Trent, while you are waiting for actual pics, did you have a look on the Ford.com website? If you do a Build & Price and then get to the Interior options, you can chose 2nd Row Dual Buckets and if you click on 'details' a picture comes up of what they look like in the Limited . I think that would be similar to what you get in the Sport beacuse the Sport doesn't come with the 2nd row console and non is shown in the picture.

Peter

On ebay there are a few 2013 Explorers with buckets.

Trent, while you are waiting for actual pics, did you have a look on the Ford.com website? If you do a Build & Price and then get to the Interior options, you can chose 2nd Row Dual Buckets and if you click on 'details' a picture comes up of what they look like in the Limited . I think that would be similar to what you get in the Sport beacuse the Sport doesn't come with the 2nd row console and non is shown in the picture.

Peter

I did take a look at that on the Ford website, but I was just hoping I might find a little better pics here. Something in an actual vehicle and a little more close up. I'm pretty sure I saw someone posting about them the other day, so hopefully one of them will help me! lol

On ebay there are a few 2013 Explorers with buckets.

Thanks Riliey, I will check that out

picture.php

You're welcome! Good luck! :)

You're welcome! Good luck! :)

BTW, how did you get the console in the 2nd Row? I'm not seeing it as an option when I add 2nd row bucket seats...

It's an option on the XLT and Limited, but I don't think you can get it on the Sport.

It is definitely not an option on the Sport. Seriously wish it was an option, looks damn nice. Now I'm going to have to figure out where to get one.

It is definitely not an option on the Sport. Seriously wish it was an option, looks damn nice. Now I'm going to have to figure out where to get one.

I wonder if the console is available to order from the parts department? Are the rear buckets different on the sport? I'm definitely going to try and get one.

I wonder if the console is available to order from the parts department? Are the rear buckets different on the sport? I'm definitely going to try and get one.

Rear buckets are the same for all trim levels. Console is kinda hard to come by, cannot order them complete through the dealer parts. Check salvage companies like LKQ or ebay. Console for the Flex is the same and it's a more popular option on the Flex, and been out longer.

I love the way that looks, you're not making my wait any easier. Mines to be built this Thurs.

I agree! I already made the change to my order.

BTW, how did you get the console in the 2nd Row? I'm not seeing it as an option when I add 2nd row bucket seats...

Hi dink117,

Helicopter is correct; the center console between bucket seats is not available on the Sport.

It's an option on the XLT and Limited, but I don't think you can get it on the Sport.

Yep, you're exactly right, Helicopter. :thumbsup:

Hi Matrix848,

I love the look of the center console with the buckets, too! Some prefer having that space open to improve access to the third row.

I wonder if the console is available to order from the parts department?...

I haven't been able to find just the console when digging around http://www.fordparts.com. You may want to give your dealership a call, though; they'll be able to set the record straight.

Crystal

Hmm anyone know the part number for the 2nd row console?

Hmm anyone know the part number for the 2nd row console?
There is no part number for the 2nd row console. This has been discussed before in previous threads. It cannot be ordered except for when you order your Explorer from the factory. I believe one member said that you could order all the parts and build one yourself but the cost I think he said would be around $900.
Also, there is no 2nd row console for the 2013 Sport. It isn't an option.

Peter

There is no part number for the 2nd row console. This has been discussed before in previous threads. It cannot be ordered except for when you order your Explorer from the factory. I believe one member said that you could order all the parts and build one yourself but the cost I think he said would be around $900.
Also, there is no 2nd row console for the 2013 Sport. It isn't an option.

Peter

I think my only option will be to find a salvaged Explorer with one in it. I live in Korea so even if I found one on ebay or something, I don't know if I could have it shipped through the military post office to me. I'll ask the parts guy at my Ford Korea dealer, he owes me after I let him drive my Mustang!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone have a pic with with the 2nd and 3rd row seats folded down on a model with 2nd row buckets with no console. That seems to be an elusive pic to find. I'm presuming there is a gap between the two buckets....

Back