• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2014 May 16-18

If you plan on attending pick the best date for Moab 2014

• May 16-18

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I just added a poll to this thread. Please make a selection if you plan on attending.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A bump for [MENTION=144748]NHarris[/MENTION] [MENTION=222639]adamsbro[/MENTION] [MENTION=91266]MrQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2069]Randall[/MENTION] [MENTION=9883]jrgaylor[/MENTION]

Please make a selection in the poll that I added to this thread.:chug:

I can go either weekend... I'd prefer the earlier, as my vote indicated, but I just need to know before I make reservations for the EJS or this.. I'll be out of class by the time May rolls around.

Thread seems to be a little on the dead side, though..

Trying to buy 4wd in Florida.:confused:

Looks like I need to order an explorer.

Assuming I can sell my house I would like to be there. More time is better than less for me so last weekend is preffered.

Either way I would love to get suggestions for trails recommended for a 4wd xlt from people with experience.

Either way I would love to get suggestions for trails recommended for a 4wd xlt from people with experience.

I recommend checking out this book if you've never been to Moab:

http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?o...ductdetails&virtuemart_product_id=6&Itemid=32

Are you planning on bringing your '14 Explorer? If so that would be a first, and you would be breaking new ground with this group. The 4wd system and the ground clearance in the '14 will really put a limit to what you'll be able to do out there.

A bump for [MENTION=144748]NHarris[/MENTION] [MENTION=222639]adamsbro[/MENTION] [MENTION=91266]MrQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2069]Randall[/MENTION] [MENTION=9883]jrgaylor[/MENTION]

Please make a selection in the poll that I added to this thread.:chug:

I am doubtful I will be able to make it in 2014

I recommend checking out this book if you've never been to Moab:

http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?o...ductdetails&virtuemart_product_id=6&Itemid=32

Are you planning on bringing your '14 Explorer? If so that would be a first, and you would be breaking new ground with this group. The 4wd system and the ground clearance in the '14 will really put a limit to what you'll be able to do out there.

yes I would bring the 14 ex

We plan on living in a MH and the ex seems like a good compromise for comfort on road which will be 98 percent of the time while letting us also get off road on easier trails.

Not perfect but a heck of a lot better than the minivan we used the last few trips out west

I can make it either weekend. I'll leave the voting to those who have to travel.

Definitely going on either weekend. I checked on room availability for the EJS and there's none at the places I stay...

Mike you are are lucky only about an hour from Moab. I hope to have another Ex soon. I need to attend this event. even if it is a slightly modified Ex.

Tim

Ok... Let's call it May 16-18. Time to make some reservations:chug:

Mike you are are lucky only about an hour from Moab. I hope to have another Ex soon. I need to attend this event. even if it is a slightly modified Ex.

Tim

Well its a little more complicated than that. I now live 2 whole hours away from Moab and my Toyota is stored an hour in the opposite direction. Its still a lot easier for me to get there than most though!

See everyone in May!

Are we sure the dates are Sunday May 18 - Tuesday May 20?

No, that was a mistake. I just changed it to the 16-18.

Thanks for catching that.

Teaser!

MOABBOSS_zps34a6339b.jpg

Vacation approved!

I'm in........:party:

I called and left a message with Canyonlands today. Making my reservation for May 15-18.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Reservations?

Oh yeah; touristy spot!

What about us back seat campers;

Hit the trails and hide?

I'm Probably gonna hit a hotel one or two nights, head'n up 14th - return 19th

Back