• Register Today It's free!

99 ex turning to a million pieces

Accarguy

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer 5.0 AWD
Now that I finally have a little time, I am stripping my old ex to make some room and sending it off to to the crusher.
So if you need anything from it for your ex reply or pm me back.

It is a 1999 ex eddie bauer 4.0 sohc 4x4 170k
Was rolled over, whole body is tweaked.
Everything else mechanical and interior is in near perfect shape.

It will be on its way to the crusher probably by the end of the week :(

so if you need something get your hands on it now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interested in some mechanical parts, as well as some trim.

I'm looking for a drivers side fender flare (my model is gold in color), that small plastic piece on the rear bumper in the center (with clips), rear wiper motor, and rear cargo cover/shade (my interior is the dark grey color). How's your center console lid look?

Thanks.

How is the back cargo area plastic? The side pieces that go over the wheel wells and the back hatch piece? Color?

Interior is tan.

Drivers Fender flare is in good shape and not sure if I am hanging on to it yet.

Plastic piece covering the hole where a ball would go, I am going to hang on to.

The rear hatch trim piece is in good shape but I broke 2 tabs at the top of it when I pulled that area off going for the 3rd brake light.

The rear cargo pieces are also in good shape.

Good shape meaning little to no scratches.

How is the front driver's seat? leather, cloth, condition? Does it have a trailer hitch?

Front driver seat I took apart to steal the heated seat out of for my new one.
Hitch I put on my new one also
sorry

If it's as clean as you say it is, you have the space, and if you have the time, hold onto it and part it out. Or donate it to somewhere like pick n pull for others to use.

I really wish I had a good spot to put it in my back yard as yard art or something.

I really wish I had a good spot to put it in my back yard as yard art or something.

Haha, would be some wonderful yard art.
Have you got any aftermarket pieces?

I've been looking for fender flares for a 4 door...and rocker moldings. Got them available?

Back