exhaust smell in cabin 2017 explorer platinum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

exhaust smell in cabin 2017 explorer platinum

pma4truth

Reaction score
City, State
michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 explorer platinum
Anyone else experiencing exhaust getting into the cabin?

Wanted to report on this, my 2013 Explorer went into the body shop for hail damage repair, had to reskin the roof and replace the hood. Anyway prior to repairs never had any problems with exhaust in the car that others are reporting, but now it's really bad, the lift gate and bumper cover were removed during repair. Going to the body shop today and talk with them. Will update as things progress, I honestly consider the car dangerous to drive!

Wanted to report on this, my 2013 Explorer went into the body shop for hail damage repair, had to reskin the roof and replace the hood. Anyway prior to repairs never had any problems with exhaust in the car that others are reporting, but now it's really bad, the lift gate and bumper cover were removed during repair. Going to the body shop today and talk with them. Will update as things progress, I honestly consider the car dangerous to drive!

In case you haven't seen this

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...st-smell-in-cabin-during-acceleration.323597/

Back