Can I Replace 2013 IPC (Cluster) With a 2017? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can I Replace 2013 IPC (Cluster) With a 2017?

Rabie hana

Reaction score
City, State
Riyadh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 explorer Limited
hi all
i have ford explorer limited 2013 , Can i Replace IPC speedometer from 2013 to IPC 2017
i try to install on but didn't work , no power up no any light and fan working direct .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Which 2017 instrument cluster do you have? The Platinum is different from the others. There is a thread about putting the Platinum cluster into a 2016 and that seems to work. Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??
I don't believe anyone has put one into a 2011 - 2015 model or if it is even possible given the connections and possible different modules.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Which 2017 instrument cluster do you have? The Platinum is different from the others. There is a thread about putting the Platinum cluster into a 2016 and that seems to work. Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??
I don't believe anyone has put one into a 2011 - 2015 model or if it is even possible given the connections and possible different modules.

Peter
thank you peter

i bay IPC 2017 ford explorer limited from ebay and sync3 apim with screen . sync 3 working fine but IPC not working . i don't need platinum cluster . i don't no what i need replace it to work . when i replaced should be the IPC power up or come some light . i try to initializing a new module from IDS put also IDS did't see IPC . do you have any idea how it's work .

thank you peter

i bay IPC 2017 ford explorer limited from ebay and sync3 apim with screen . sync 3 working fine but IPC not working . i don't need platinum cluster . i don't no what i need replace it to work . when i replaced should be the IPC power up or come some light . i try to initializing a new module from IDS put also IDS did't see IPC . do you have any idea how it's work .
What was wrong with original ipc? They look exactly the same.

thank you peter

Sorry. I'm not familiar with using either IDS or FORScan.

Peter

Back