any cheap rims forsale? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

any cheap rims forsale?

does anybody have a cheap set of rims that they don't want?

steel or aluminum,

i would like to get a set of MTs that i can throw on my Ex when i want

or where can i get a nice cheap set that just like stock rims, 15x7

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FRG,
I have a set of Chrome Steel Wheels if ya want em. They have 85K miles on them and show some rust on the edges od the rims. The dolts at the tire shop kept putting the balancing weights on the outside of the wheels.

I do know that at least one of them is bent, slightly. Not sure how the rim got bent, I don't offroad in my X. I initially thought two of them were, but looks three of em are good to go. I have centercaps and lugs.

Email me if your interested. Let's haggle!!....LOL:eek: I'm thinking little or nothing plus shipping?:rolleyes:

I have theese rims here SweeT!!

Three of them have near brand new tires on them(less than 5k). Also I am missing 2 of the little limited center caps. They arent as shiny as the ones in the pic, but they need a little cleaning/sandblasting. PM me if interested.

Edit: Damn, just realized they arent wide enough... Maybe mine are different, I will measure them tomorrow.

ok they don't need to be in real good condition, i just want them for MTs

i would prefer a decent set of Black Steel rims,

or stock, as in they came on your explorer and you don't have them on it cause you don't them,

but where could i find some steel rims for cheap if i have to buy them new?

ok they don't need to be in real good condition, i just want them for MTs

i would prefer a decent set of Black Steel rims,

or stock, as in they came on your explorer and you don't have them on it cause you don't them,

but where could i find some steel rims for cheap if i have to buy them new?

I got mine from Big-O tire. They are black american racing rims. They were 49$ a piece, and the chrome centercaps were 9$ a piece. I would also check discount tire.

FRG,
Ok Just let m eknow. Mine are not Black, but they are the stock rims that came on my X. let m eknow, if not I'll try to unload em in the Trade/Sale area

sorry guys, i just realized that i have to fix my car up before i do anything to my explorer

i will ask again sometime later when i ready to get some rims and tires

thanx anyways

Back