Planning Stages - Next Texas Run | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

The Texas crew is ready. Here is the original "Texas Crew" as we are now known. Can you hang?
attachment.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In real life, yes i can hang. In that pic, um it seems johntsone is the only one that can hagn. and you are dome sicl bastareds.

i am sad i am not in this pic :(..... hey BTW grey xl and xxl and i need those 5 hp stickers :) lots of them :)........also should i bring my paintball gun just to make some people dance :) :bounce:

Good thing you have no pictures of me, LOL. Joe that's a good idea man, since its a daily driver it would suck to damage it. Ok come one Gilmer, I just talked to a buddy of mine in JNT and he told me Nose dive which is rated a 2 if done backwards will pretty much guarentee ya a flip over on the first big ledge. He said a lot of jeeps do it often. Then again we got explorers so we'll be alright. :fart:

Just thinking about it I hope I never run into the site that you got that picture from, lol. :nono:

ok so i am going. (the cost is 15.00 to get in and 7.50 to camp right.) if i am wrong pls tell me so i will know how much money to bring. pls i need a close to exact amount. i wont be running my EX so do i still pay the 15$ ? im confused.

Msupertek said:
Good thing you have no pictures of me, LOL. Joe that's a good idea man, since its a daily driver it would suck to damage it. Ok come one Gilmer, I just talked to a buddy of mine in JNT and he told me Nose dive which is rated a 2 if done backwards will pretty much guarentee ya a flip over on the first big ledge. He said a lot of jeeps do it often. Then again we got explorers so we'll be alright. :fart:

Just thinking about it I hope I never run into the site that you got that picture from, lol. :nono:

We have done nose dive as a group once. We went to do it again on the next trip and witnessed a very bad roll over on that trail. Its not rated a 2 anymore. They have since up'd its rating.

prices people prices, thanx. :smoke:

You will find all your pricing at their website:

Dead Link Removed

If you are driving your vehicle in the park than ya you will have to pay, I am a member so I forgot how much non members pay but to be safe I would bring atleast $50 in case ya get hungry as well. Be sure to bring you a small ice chest with some water and lunch meat, bread, candy, etc.
Just enough for you while your trail riding.

Joe here it is it cost $15 per vehicle, per day (includes the driver)

camping cost an additional $7.50 per day for primitive site (which if your camping is what ya want, who needs electricity)

Camping with electric site cost $17.50

So Joe are you camping out with us or is it just gonna be a one day deal?
Do you have a tent and all (I have an extra tent if anyone needs one).

Last but not least is if you are 17 years of age or under you must have a waiver signed by your legal guardian in order to enter the park.

Remember if you camping the showers use well water so you'll be slimey after you shower. (just thought I'd state it because I ain't used to well water showers, and it took me about 10 washings to figure out why I still wasn't clean the first time I camped out there).

Here is the link if any of you need anymore info on prices.
Dead Link Removed

woo hoooooooo cant wait
hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe

crap all im going to be able to put out is 30$ i hope this gets me into the park and camping. i will bring lunch meat, bread, chips, and stuff for me to eat on, i will also be bringing a freind along, hes a big chevy fan i hope to change his mind. :p :exp: lets see 15$ to enter, 7.50 to camp. 22.50$ ? i hope 30$ does the trick. :confused:

about this waiver i have to get my parents to sign WTF. can i just tell them im 18?

Hey Joe here is there phone number 903-797-4066
why don't you call them and let them know you are just going to be a passenger and see what fee they say, just to be on the safe side. :D
They ask for an ID the first time you come out there so if you under 17 You'll need someone to sign the waiver. Still as I said before I highly recommend you call them before showing up so that no surprises come about. See ya there.

Msupertek said:

NOSE BLEED:

Note the sign says no 4wheelers, no motor cycles, 3 diamond and a 1978 Scout II

Attachments

• flip1.jpg
    flip1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 97

:( This guy was very luck, he had no seat belt on, Brain and I were the first one to him.

Attachments

• flip2.jpg
    flip2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 98

:((

Attachments

• flip3.jpg
    flip3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 91

this is VERY steep

Attachments

• flip4.jpg
    flip4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 95

Attachments

• flip5.jpg
    flip5.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 109

This picture that I posted earlier of this Jeep is on Nose Dive.
attachment.php

And this picture of me in my truck is when I had to back down Nose Dive back last August after breaking my CV axle in the wrong place. That's Michael and Randall in the background. And of course the broken CV axle led to the last picture.

Attachments

• 08020136.JPG
    08020136.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 08030002.JPG
    08030002.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 91

joehernandez86 said:
about this waiver i have to get my parents to sign WTF. can i just tell them im 18?

NO SIR! they will check for ID's, don't skirt the system please.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i will go on all the 3's since i drive mine on the street..... i need 2 get her home :)

Back