Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Graduation 2005

Graduation 2005

2. J

Wanted: Advance adapters ford 4.0l adapter kit to gm 700r4

I have a kit and rebuilt, 0 mile transmission/convertor. PM me and we will work something out.
  3. J

Led Setup in my 97 Mountaineer

Looks cool! Which LEDs did you use?
  4. J

delexploder's "Vader" 97 v8 sport

I understand your frustration with this. I used an early 97 motor harness with a 2000 tranny and had nothing but trouble. I finally just went to the junk yard and found an early 97 Transmission harness and it solved all of my problems so far. Good luck, if you need pictures of my harnesses let...
  5. J

about to lose it....

Did you check the Cam Sensor?
  6. J

Weird Ignition Issue 5.0l v8

Found my issue, the newer Transmission harness isn't even close to the 97 engine harness. I am going to check the U Pull it today and see if I can find a 97 AWD harness.
  7. J

I used the 97 since the 98 was all hacked up from the junkyard. I am going to start with the TRS and see what happens. In the TRS there is a circuit that is Hot in "run". It may be bad and completing the wrong circuit. We will see.
  8. J

I swapped a 98 5.0l into a 97 2wd 5.0l, I've almost got everything back together but I am having a weird ignition issue that I can't seem to trouble shoot. When I turn the key to "run" the starter turns, it will continue to turn until I turn the ignition to off. I've checked the S cable and...
  9. J

JTX's Return! 1997 Mountaineer Build Thread SAS/4wd Conversion

Thanks, your build gave me a lot of inspiration and ideas for this project. I love the look of your Explorer and what you have done with it. The FOA shocks aren't looking good at this point. It's just sitting right now and I noticed a small amount of oil running out of both of them. I wont...
  10. J

JTX's Return! 1997 Mountaineer Build Thread SAS/4wd Conversion

I've been gone for several years after losing the transmission in my 94 Ford Explorer(almost 10 years ago!:eek:). Life has changed a lot since then, I got Married, had a Child, and am having another one any day. Some of my greatest memories growing up came from my 1994 Ford Explorer. Memories...
  11. J

BMXking's Axle Swap 1st gen. Coils/Radius Arms!!!

Just logged in and saw this. RIP Bryan, like Burns i am a similar age and we all built our Explorers around the same time. I really enjoyed watching his builds and talking to him. :(
  12. J

What do y'all want?

FIND made some great points. I would work your day job until the business is profitable. You wont be able to get a loan until the business has a track record of profits. I would take that off the table from the start. If you want it you gotta work hard for it, save up and get the equipment and...
  13. J

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Passenger side Coil pack? Busted mine pulling the engine.
  14. J

Just in case any one ever wants to see...

I thought that was the new style? It will look sweet with the MT's.
  15. J

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Do you have the 3 AC/Fan knobs?
  16. J

For Sale Parting Out 97 Explorer Limited V8 + Extras!!

Do you have the 3 AC/Climate knobs?
  17. J

For Sale Parting Out 97 Explorer Limited V8 + Extras!!

I will take the wires, do you have plugs to? What other engine parts? To many pages to read through. Oh and a tranny with free shipping! haha
  18. J

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

I've been gone for 4 years and this thing still isn't done?
  19. J

looking for new mexico wheelers

I will be back to wheeling soon hopefully. Planning a few things, starting to get some time to get things going again.
  20. J

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Married with a Son. That's where most of my time is spent now an days. I will try hard to make this! A year seems like plenty of time. lol
  21. J

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I may try to make this. I would love to bring my Dad out and catch up with all you guys. Last time i was there i was in high school. Mainly depends on how much time i can get to work on the Explorer and bring it back to life. Oh and how much time Brian1 has :)
  22. J

For Sale Custom Frame Brackets for Extended Radius Arms or SAS

I saw these in person and WOW! These things are stout and very nicely made. I am planning on using a set for a 3 link build coming up.
  23. J

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

Iz your my inspiration. I think im gonna start working on my Explorer again. I miss this place. BTW 120 pages of BS
  24. J

Project R15X

How'd you get an arc burn on your forehead? lol... Oh yeah, your coilovers are upside down. :D
Back