Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Darn Heep!

man did that bring up a bad memory! i did exactly what you did tryin to show off for diff whack daddy and tdavis at hollister hills.but i learnd from it.and i ended up pulling out my radiator and gently spraying the fins clean. cool lookin truck!
  2. B

hollister hills?

hey texplor93,like ray said alot of us have been to hollister.i just went to prarie city for the first time(took my quad)now want to take the explorer. ray how soon do you think you might get your knuckle and installed?. i will be replacing my 2.5 lift coil springs and 1" lift blocks with...
  3. B

People who are running 33's please read. I need feedback.

hey pv whats up dude! its been awhile since i been on the board.cool deal on the tires,when the time comes i,ll just go with the goodyear mtr,s.anyways when are ya goin to test those tires in the dirt? i just got back from pismo ,yep my front end is way out of alignment right now. im waiting to...
  4. B

Tax Refund = Suspension Lift

ahhh the tax return project build! last year i spent the return on my lift,now its time for the gears in three weeks or i hope i receive it then. i couldn,t help you locate a shop out where you are. but good luck! let us know how it turns out..................
  5. B

"Herc Tour" Report

great report garret,its been busy end of nov and i took off dec from all trips,but now im up and active again.great to have ya out here it was intresting and fun take care and glad to hear you made home safe.
  6. B

North CA run Nov 16th, 17th, and 18th!

this was one of the most adventured trip ive taken in over a year.i had a blast ,got to experince some new stuff with my lift(which im still getting used to).now i know what i got to do to the truck and i,ll be just fine. it was a pleasure meeting all of you we need to do some more runs...
  7. B

alrighty can,t wait ...if ya can ray could you email me directions to your house? i will most likely be following tom. but just incase i would like the directions. thanks see ya all in three days.............what cb channel????????
  8. B

alrighty!!!! got the day off .i,ll be goin fri ,sat and sun.i may follow tom to rays house on friday,then tom can flip a coin for who he feels safe riding with... i have room for a person and some coolers. i will have my krazzzzzy k-9 with me (kia).as time gets closer we should have count for...
  9. B

WOW! this is the month...... whew hooooo. i just got back today from a run with agroup called wt 4wheeling and guys from a club called mybigbronco.com. 15broncos 3 j**ps,a modified 4runner and of course a explorer slightly modified. all looks good for that weekend i,m up for it all. tom,you...
  10. B

Sierras/Tahoe run!

:rolleyes:ok tom,how about the 18th of august??.anyone else up for that date?it,s a saturday....... im ready for some action
  11. B

Sierras/Tahoe run!

sorry tom...i didn,t see your post untill the night before i went down to hollister:( . it was nice seeing you out there kvo,sunday i took frank through some fun flexing,he got a little scared when his rear tire was about two feet off the ground.anyway ,tom lets try to get some more guys...
  12. B

testing at hollister..

:D alright tom so it's for sure this saturday and the next saturday??? 10.00 am ranger station.and what channel will we be on. im ready:p
  13. B

testing at hollister..

it looks clear those days so i,ll be there ive only had my truck out twice since it has been lifted... heck i still need to check things out myself.see ya all down there.later:eek:
  14. B

testing at hollister..

glad to hear it all came together tom.i need to get off the pavment
  15. B

Interest in Dusy/Ershim?

as time gets closer let me know what date. i would be intrested in going with you tom if you don't have a rider yet.(i'm not ready to take my precious ride through any body damaging trails yet) lol.so let me know and i,ll see what i can do for time off.. later :p
  16. B

Vibration problem!!!

no more vibration!!!!!!!!!!!! it was the front u joint on my rear driveshaft,had u joints replaced and then balanced the shaft.
  17. B

Vibration problem!!!

i am almost the same problem your describing on my 92 e.b..it shakes between 35-45 but it just started happening about 2 weeks ago. i also noticed at about 60 on decelaration it also shakes. i got it to shake ,then threw in nutreul it went away!! i checked my driveshaft,diff,wheels,but at...
  18. B

going to hollister hills, weekend of may 12th

tom,i cant seem to get ahold of him yet i knock on his door but never home.so i ll try him at work.i will know for sure bye saturday.oh yea saturday is great for me......or i,ll call soon as i know somthin..see ya
  19. B

going to hollister hills, weekend of may 12th

ok tom,all is clear ill be there...i just tuned up the truck and its ready.i still need to check a few things out also,you bringing your saw?????? may need to trim the inner fender also check the brake lines.see ya later dudes
  20. B

James Duff Lift: Will It Work?

i just recently installed the j.d 2.5 lift on my 92 e.b.. i also installed 1"coil spring spacers and put the warrior shackles,which gave me a total of 3.5 suspension lift. i have installed a 2" p.a body lift. i am running 33x12.50 tire only the right side i have a little rub when turned in full...
  21. B

northern california run..

nice shot of your truck soupbone, hollister is funny like that ,conditions can change real fast!!!. glad you had a good time. Tdavis and i went to loon lake saturday to play in the snow.and it was my first time driving in snow as tom soon found out lol.i got stuck about 5 times trailing and...
  22. B

well i went down to hollister ,but it was just pouring and pouring and wouldn,t let up. making it dangerous and scary depending on where you go. it was very slippery i was having trouble getting up a green marked trail due to the slick muddy conditions,my tires caked up (33 bf,s ko) the truck...
  23. B

what channel are we monitoring??? anyway i,ll be there friday afternoon and will see you guys sat at 10.00....
  24. B

can't wait till saturday....my girlfriend and me will be camping friday night,i got friday off from work. so i,ll go down friday and then camp out. if anyone is intrested let me know and we can meet friday afternoon or i can camp in the bike park bye the showers. take care and ley me know see...
  25. B

jim on the first page i have a brief discription of my lift,yep i have toms used tires they are 33x12.50 so yeah there alot bigger than the old 30x9,s i was running. depending on the terrain, your truck will do fine out at hollister,mine did. see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Back