Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Check Out The Lights!!!

like said please dont run through your cig lighter, its not hard to get a relay and wire it directly...for $15 they hard pre wired kits at napa...otherwise looks nice
  2. O

Cybergasm's 99 Explorer XLT 2WD

ever put on that flowmaster i sold you? I sold my explorer and bought a dodge ram since then :p: :thumbsup:
  3. O

off-road97Xplor

Thanks-Great buyer money was sent promptly would do business with again. Cyber-I was wondering if you installed it yet? Thanks
  4. O

1inch Exhaust help, Chevy Sprint

haha, glad you like it. Fast car.
  5. O

Did you see they did that on junkyard wars?
  6. O

Husky- it was just a question and I knew it doesnt increase performance.... About the Comp G... 2004 Pontiac Comp G 260 HP 280 FT/LBS tourqe Turbo Charged.
  7. O

Another thing, Like i said this is my "fool Around with everything car" I have a welder, cutters, air tools.....soooo If you have any fun suggestions you would want me to do with the car just let me know and I'll try haha ;)
  8. O

Creagar- thats what i want to do. Spindle- wow, well i can't find any on the internet so far.
  9. O

you really think im going to go into a ricer shop? I have an explorer and I'm buying a Comp G, i hate ricers. I still dont beleive it, show me an internet website
  10. O

spindle, your not serious Boomin-auto
  11. O

yes, and thanks for the support boomin :) on a side not you realize i got this car so i can rip things apart in the engine to learn more with out killing a good car. Good Car- Definition anything not chevy/honda/mitisbishi/etc. O yeah, did i mention im not ever going to be seen with it or...
  12. O

okay guys....This elderly man was selling a working chevy sprint for 25 bucks so i bought it. It has a 1inch exhaust. Is there any way i can upgrade it to a 2inch without re-doing the whole exhaust? Is there a pipe i can weld on that goes from 1inch to 2inch?> Thanks, I know some will laugh at...
  13. O

my semi show ex

Beautiful Xplor, but the poor exhaust, the poor, poor, exhaust :weep:
  14. O

Boomin's getting a sex change

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product.
  15. O

Flowmaster Exhaust Questions

You CAN get a single inlet muffler, Just get the shop to weld a Y-pipe
  16. O

How much is your EX worth??

The title of the thread should be " How Much have you Spent on Modifications"
  17. O

Completed Project Great Pumpkin Solid Axle Swap 1993 Ford Explorer XL Rick Horwitz

Very nice truck Rick, I'm just curious, did you go up that section in Hells Revenge where all you can see is the sky and the spotter has to tell you where to go? I just watched 4X4 TV and they did an episode on Hells Revenge. Thanks
  18. O

Am I just paranoid?

I'm thinking of getting 4.10's from Ford Racing. RedEB- how much were your Richmond gears? The FR's are $199.00
  19. O

Black X, what to use??

I have a 97 gloss black XLT and I use Meguiars and every once in awhile Zaino.
  20. O

Section is a tease!

So what are you doing again......And why did you buy a new hatch to shave the emblems? : :p
  21. O

uneven drop

unfortunetly spindles right.....http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134086
  22. O

Flowmaster

The duel out would be louder than single.
  23. O

Flowmaster

I didn't have it done yet but everyone I talked to said it will work and I have heard the Original 40 series on a V6 and it has a very nice musclecar sound.
  24. O

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

Spas- Todds right, he's an off-roader now. He's selling all his stuff. By the way, I think I'm getting the wheels :)
  25. O

My truck is completed

Stop messing with him :rolleyes:
Back