Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2_hotty's before and after

Nice Truck. I also see you did some upgrades on your house, it looks nice too
  2. B

Opinions on New System...

So would you guys rather go with 2 X 12W'3s or 1 X 12W6v2 with a JL 500/1 Amp?
  3. B

Opinions on New System...

Hey Guys, I recently had my stereo stolen from my truck and now the insurance company is giving me $1800 to go get a new one. So if you had $1800 and all you could get was stero stuff....what would you get. I have to get a new Head Unit, amp, subs, and a box. That is all i need. I am...
  4. B

Boss 308 - 20"

I just got these and put them on...what you think http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/487904
  5. B

2001 Explorer...Look...new pics

I just finished with some upgrades to my truck. I would appreciate your input and let me know what you think. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/487904
  6. B

Wheels & Tires

Hello. I am close to getting me some 20" Chrome Boss Wheels and I was needing some tires to go along with them. What size do you think would be best. I was thinking about something like 255/45/R20 or something like that. I dont want to do any mods to the truck or anything. Dont want it...
  7. B

Loud Bass!

Anyone ever heard bass so loud it kind of made your heart go really fast and you knew something was different than when there was no bass...weird?
  8. B

Leather Monogramming

I was wondering how easy it would be to monogram a letter into my leather seat. Is there a way to do it without taking the leather completely off?
  9. B

2001 XLT Fitment? Please Help!

thank you
  10. B

2001 XLT Fitment? Please Help!

Hey, do you guys know the bolt pattern for my 2001 Xplorer XLT. I know before 2001 it was 5X4.5 but did this change in 2001. Thanks for you help.
  11. B

I need some ideas for Christmas!

yeah solo barics are great
  12. B

What % window tint should I get??

sweet truck draft...sweet truck
  13. B

Just Making Sure

Hey guys, i was just making sure that my 2001 Explorer wouldn't fit a double din deck. Its bigger than a single din, but by all the pictures i have seen i guess its not big enough for a double-din. So i was just checking to see if a single din is the only one that will work. Thanks
  14. B

Just Wondering

yeah, thats true. I cant go fast over railroad tracks, which does suck
  15. B

Just Wondering

Sorry, didnt mean to start an argument, i was just curious and it got all twisted up and made to big. I really dont see a problem with lifting, i was just curious if there is just something i didnt see, or if it takes a certain someone to want to lift, or lower their truck, lets all be happy we...
  16. B

Just Wondering

Well i dont have to worry about that since i think rock climbing is for people, not for explorers to roll down a hill and cause more damage than imaginable
  17. B

Just Wondering

yeah...to each their own
  18. B

Just Wondering

The "purpose"...whats the "purpose"?
  19. B

Just Wondering

I was just wondering why just about everyone on these forums lifts their trucks with big huge freaking tires and springs and everything. Personally I like the look that is lowered a little bit with 22" wheels that are chrome and shiney with a nice paint job and a great system. So please inform...
  20. B

2001 Alternator?

Thanks
  21. B

2001 Alternator?

I have a 2001 Explorer XLT and was wondering what output the stock alternator had on it. Thanks for your help.
  22. B

Rear Hatch Question??

yeah, actually it wont unlock with the remote or when i press the button??
  23. B

Rear Hatch Question??

I have a question. I have a 2001 Ford Explorer. My back door will lock with the power locks, the keyless pad and everything. The only thing is it will not unlock. The only way it will unlock is using the actual key itself in the door. Is there something i could have pressed or messed up...
  24. B

2002 Xlt

Hey Hey, this might be a really stupid question, but how did you get those emblems off of there and make it look so nice? I want to do it myself.
  25. B

Pre-Outs 2001

I was wondering if a 2001 XLT had a set of pre-outs on the factory installed receiver. Please let me know anything. Thank You.
Back