Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

1st gens with two tone paint jobs?

my two-tone paint job is common around here, there are 3 other X's with the same colors within a 50 mile area
  2. S

finding the right PCV

i bought mine at wal-mart and it also had the little tree on it .. i just pulled the tree off and reused the rubber hose from the old one hope this helps you out
  3. S

The worst accident Ive ever seen!

i too think so.. its "drivers" like him that give us real drivers a bad reputation.. more reading material and more here here
  4. S

The worst accident Ive ever seen!

read this
  5. S

33's on 15x7 Wheels

I run 33 10.5 's on stock wheels and have them at 25.5 psi and they do wear evenly. just make sure to rotate them on a regular basis..like every oil change or 4k miles .
  6. S

Fun on an icy bridge

i see this kind of stuff every day.. i drive about 10 to 12 hours a day and you would not belive the stuff people do
  7. S

HELP if you have 5.5 inch lift..

I am still using the stock cams i used a hammer and a screw driver and tapped them until they were straight up and down kinda what MadMike did
  8. S

Explorer owners in PA

York,PA here boring little town :confused:
  9. S

brake switch short out cruise?

my brake light switch went out a couple of weeks ago and now after i replaced it my cruise cointrol wont shut of unless i hold down the brake pedal for a couple seconds ...it had'nt done it before the switch was replaced, so i would say that they definetly are linked in some way...
  10. S

Rear wiper

mine was turning on and off whenever it wanted to then i took it apart and found out the little thingy that holds the back plastic cover on the motor was separating from the botom of the motor. i stuck a thick piece of paper in there and used some duck tape to hold it together ... works fine...
  11. S

annoying brake caliaper pin...

i had the same problem until i found out they were backwards
  12. S

Those of you w/'94 explorers!

click on the link in my signature
  13. S

Uh oh pinging/rattleing/knocking

the last couple of weeks i had the same thing going on but i think i figured it out... one of the small hoses in the engine compartment had melted through. after replacing the hose last night i havent heard anything . anyway its the small hose that comes up from the manifold and into a small...
  14. S

tow hooks and 92 X

i just wanted to add my 2cts what i did was bought 2 big a$$ d-rings at about 20 bucks each and i streached them apart about 1 inch, then i went to the hardware store and bought 2-1/2'' galvinized steel nipples 6''long and 2 endcaps 1/2'' then i hung the d-rings from the larger triangle...
  15. S

Anyone in (or near) MD???

Lindsy, i go to a place called Blackwood's its about an hour and a half drive from were i live here in york, depending on were u live in maryland it might take you a about three hours or so to get there me and a couple of friends go about once a month,im the only one in the group with an...
  16. S

Skyjucker brake line kite... This doesn't seem correct.

if i recall the front lines should be the same lenth when i got my set in the mail they had sent me the wrong t-block, that only one of the front lines would fit into.. i called them up and they sent me a new one that worked out great just my 2cts
  17. S

Sway bar disconnects?

sounds like it might work... remember take lots of pics good luck
  18. S

Whoo Haa!! NIIICE PA Trail!!

JDraper just found out that the BMJA will be at the blackwoods this weekend too
  19. S

Whoo Haa!! NIIICE PA Trail!!

acually JDraper im planning on going out on sunday with a couple of friends of mine to the blackwoods if your interested we could all hook up and go as a group. the more the merrier....
  20. S

Sway bar disconnects?

clevis pins less than 10 bucks total removes both sides in less then 1 minute
  21. S

Tellico N.C. - - Interested ??

i would be happy to join in but it depends on the actual date i have some time off from work after the 4th of july keep me posted !!!1
  22. S

Central PA Run

last call......... :o :o :o :o :p :o :o :o
  23. S

Central PA Run

theres still room for a couple more anyone else?:p
  24. S

Central PA Run

On sunday May 27th I will be going on a run with a couple of friends of mine to the blackwoods in central PA (Ravine Exit off I-81) I am looking for a few good explorers to join in on the fun the trails are mild to moderate last time we went we were accompanied by a few members of the...
Back