0-60 Times | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

0-60 Times

spencer785

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 EB 4x4 V6
Hi there just wondering im trying to get a 0-60 time with my iphone and the app pocketdyno, and was just wondering does disabling the traction control help with the 0-60. and also does just pressing the traction control button disable it or is there something else you have to do. thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

okay i tested my 0-60 with an app called pocketdyno and its very accurate and i ran a 7.56 sec 0-60 is that pretty good for a v6 explorer with 22" wheels and a kkm intake and bamachips 93 torque tune and a magnaflow muffler.

okay i tested my 0-60 with an app called pocketdyno and its very accurate and i ran a 7.56 sec 0-60 is that pretty good for a v6 explorer with 22" wheels and a kkm intake and bamachips 93 torque tune and a magnaflow muffler.

that sounds pretty good, test it with another tune, maybe the stock one and see if there is any difference. Did you try it with traction control on and off? Any difference?

ya i will test with the stock tune tomorrow to see the difference and that was with traction control on i didnt try without.

press and hold the traction control button for about 5-7 seconds and the traction light should blink a few times. This will de-limit the traction control ad much as the truck allows.

Back