Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

07 XLT interior info needed - buying Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by Mudpup, May 28, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Mudpup

Mudpup New Member

City, State:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hi All,

I am buying an 07 XLT with new tranny and engine, new tires and wheels, and new suspension.

It was a taxi here in Las Vegas

The overhead console is missing from the interior, and I imagine many more little parts, insignias, and things will also be missing.

Anyway, I would like to replace the overhead piece, the mark in the ceiling is about a 4 x 6 semi oval, but that could just be what attaches and not the whole thing.

Anyone have some interior pictures that includes the overhead, so I know what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Mud

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. George355

George355 New Member

City, State:
    DE
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007 explorer xlt 4x4
    hey, i have an xlt 2007 4x4, i can post up some pics if you have any questions. as far as the overhead console goes, mine has a sunroof so it might be smaller then one with out a sunroof. but let me know and i'll still take a pic so you can see it