out of my mind...
Year, Model & Trim Level
MUNK 07 Focus 97 XL1200C
Autoblog Part 1

Autoblog Part 2

[focaljet]

09_focus_coupe_frnt.jpg

09_focus_coupe_rear.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kind of looks like a Saabaru. At least they got rid of the side vents.

i think they should put a little bit wider wheels. it looks like it's to top heavy now.

I would drive the one pictured for sure.

x2 on the back bumper. Front bumper looks ready-made for a front mount intercooler. :burnout:

I like that they made a coupe... Its about time!

only the coupe is getin the redesign, the sedan is staying the same as the 08
IMO is a big improvement over the 08, but in no way would i trade my current fofo for it

the next 2 or 3 years are suposed to bring us to the global platform, wich is the way to go i think, and in most opinions ive seen

The funny thing is the wheels look tiny on that thing...and they are 17's! :eek:

Check out the ones on the dealer floor... they are very nice! That pic looks like a foreign version.

If it was a european design, wouldn't it have a european plate sized cutout on the rear?

Good catch!

If it was a european design, wouldn't it have a european plate sized cutout on the rear?

I was thinking Brazil...

Not too big of a fan of the taillights, but I like it otherwise. :thumbsup:

The tails do look too small. Something is missing. Hmmm...

Brazil has US style plates? I have no idea, I was thinking the wide euro plates... Just a guess on my part! :)

this focus is North American only, everywhere else gets the Euro Focus, wich is a completely different car the past few years

Back