2020 Ford Explorer Order Status | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Ford Explorer Order Status

She also said she doesn’t care about the massaging seats. I thought they might be nice as we take long road trips. Never could get them on the Sport. These packages.... sigh!
I have that feature in mine and after having the vehicle almost 2 1/2 years, have yet to turn it on. MInd you, my longest one-way trips are about 30 minutes.;)

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

She also said she doesn’t care about the massaging seats. I thought they might be nice as we take long road trips. Never could get them on the Sport. These packages.... sigh!
Those things are awesome. First time I experienced it was on a friends f250 king ranch. With the heat on and the massage, it was bliss for the 5 min ride to lunch.

According to the Ford production schedule, initial orders are being accepted today. Prices still have not been released. Who will be the first here to submit an order?

Peter
Are you or an associate able to get updated order status on newly placed orders? Mine has been in since May 13.

Thanks for your help.
Jacob

Are you or an associate able to get updated order status on newly placed orders? Mine has been in since May 13.

Thanks for your help.
Jacob

Nobody here has access to Ford's systems. Your dealer is your best way to track in detail.

Thanks for your help.
Jacob
As blwnsmoke posted, your dealer is the best source for tracking your order.

Peter

Does anyone know if cars are being shipped?
There were a couple posts a few days ago before the 'Okay to Buy' was given, that some transport trucks were seen leaving the plant but unknown where they were headed. As mentioned, check with your dealer. They are in the best position to get that info.

Peter

My dealer in TYLER Texas is saying 2 maybe 3 due in Monday 6/24/19. And my sticker is showing a build date for my ST is the 26th

No Sir, didn't know how to start. Just a follower.

No Sir, didn't know how to start. Just a follower.
At the top right of the main page of the selected Forum, there is a button "Post New Thread". That way each member can keep track of their own order and subsequent events.
Order Threads

Peter

Back