All Alpine i just want to brag =-D | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Alpine i just want to brag =-D

wantedexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Jay, Maine
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Eddie Bauer V8
Hey everyone,
Today i got bored went out to a stereo shop. Keep in mind i ushaully get ALL of my equipment off from Online places like www.caraudio.com and www.sounddomain.com. and have had very good luck with deals threw other people and often get things for half the price! :confused:
But i went to tweeters today (a local stereo shop) that is a little over priced but i decided i wanted all new equipment. And i knaw have a huge Explorer to put them into :D so i went out and got...........................

FOUR= 12" Alpine type E's
( in sealed boxes )

TWO= Alpine V12 Mono Block Amps doing 350 RMS at 2ohm.
*with digital read out display* :D
( 1 amp to each set of subs )

ONE= 360 watt Alpine 4 channel amp.

ONE set of 5X7 Polk Audio's with seprate tweeters. ( 160 watts max )
To be ran off the 4 channel amp.

Ill be useing my Pioneer Head unit
its a
DEHP-6500

4g Power wireing to a Distro. Block where ill run out 3 sets of 8g wireing for the amps.
The 4g wireing for the ground, ran to another Distro. block. with 3 8g grounds going into that (once agin for the amps)

i used to have a set of these subs (2 ;) )running at 400 RMS each all day long on my D1000 (only rated for 140?rms each) and they took it like a champ didnt break a sweat and were VERY loud in my cavy. they impressed me didnt think theyd do to much for only $75 a piece but there great! :thumbsup:

just curious what all of u thought of my new set up.

Also if anyone is intrested im selling my American Bass mono block D1000 ( 300rms @4ohm 600 rms @2ohm 1000 rms @1ohm) for $180+shipping, if ur intrested just leave a reply.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool, are you self-installing?
Post some pics either way! :)

davesexplorer said:
cool, are you self-installing?
Post some pics either way! :)

Hell yes. lol im not paying anyone to install stuff this simple! lol
Ill post pics after i install. i dont know how soon this will be i work 10 hrs 5 days a week and 5hrs on Saturdays plus we have alot of damn snow storms comming in lately :(

OO u have a Visonik HK4000D! i would of LOVED to have one of those!! i was looking at the 900HC but i went this way instead. :D

P.S i also have a 15" soundstream in a 3.3^ft box tuned to 38HZ that i might sell. cant decide..

Sounds like a sweet system, although you probably payed WAY too much for it.

wantedexplorer said:
Hell yes. lol im not paying anyone to install stuff this simple! lol
Ill post pics after i install. i dont know how soon this will be i work 10 hrs 5 days a week and 5hrs on Saturdays plus we have alot of damn snow storms comming in lately :(

OO u have a Visonik HK4000D! i would of LOVED to have one of those!! i was looking at the 900HC but i went this way instead. :D

yeah the 4000D is nice, I have the MA version.... lots o power :D
I hear you though, I have all kinds of stuff to put in my ex waiting till winter is over! :mad:

Back